Nude sunbathing

Discussion in 'Nudism, Naturism' started by NatureDude, Jan 11, 2014.

1. Zoomy

Zoomy Member

My wife is into nude sunbathing on our deck almost every nice day. Pretty secluded spot where only 1window of our next door neighbor's house can see anything. She loves it. Sometimes our other neighbor joins her.

2. S&L

S&L Member

Post a pic or two of your wife & neighbor, not just blah blah.

3. Zoomy

Zoomy Member

First of all I am never around when she is home during the day, I work. Secondly, taking an unauthorized picture of my wife and posting it on the internet is something I would never do...to satisfy you, me or anybody else. I personally have no problem with whatever she wants to do but I know if she took a picture of me and put it on the internet I would be pissed off about it. I expect she would be pissed too if I were to violate her privacy in that way....so for now, you'll have to deal with the "blah,blah,blah"

4. lovely0

lovely0 Member

I was back at home for the past 2 months ( my home is Spain )..sunbathed nude about a dozen or so times in the garden, and 2 times at the beach.

5. Yorik99

Yorik99 Member

Its the only way to sunbathe...nothing worse than tanlines...

6. NISKUNUDIST

NISKUNUDIST Member

Correct! it is July 12, 2014, and I am Tanned All Over! Will be outside and nude for the next two days. There is nothing like it!

We are having HOT weather here and I work in a Refinery and have to wear Nomex Coveralls(fire retardant) all week! The Weekends are spent Nude at the Local Resort!

7. Hairless1

Hairless1 Member

Like you, I have to wear F/R clothes for work. I work in the gas drilling business. Most of the time any more I lose my dirty work clothes within minutes of getting home & I'm nude as much as possible until I have to go somewhere again. I'm starting to get quite a lot of color now & love it, but I'm not tanned evenly. I find that the area on my sides are staying more white than any place else. I did try laying on my sides with my arms up to expose my sides for a while one day, but I don't usually just lay out to tan.

8. Yorik99

Yorik99 Member

Only another month to go and i'm off to a Nudist resort in Spain, 2 weeks of total nudity...bliss....come over for a beer lol...

9. naturegirl1

naturegirl1 Member

Just had 3 weeks in the US, not a nude beach anywhere that we could find!! So frustrating, only got to go topfree twice, so tan lines need eradicating as soon as we can get to our favourite nude beach.

10. Amontillado

Amontillado Member extraordinaire HipForums Supporter

America's a huge country and you haven't said where you went or what research you did before going there. Most likely there were no signs posted saying "This way to the nude beach".

But there are nude beaches, and there are many, many, spots which aren't recognized as nude beaches but which you can get naked in, and have your own nude beach as long as you care to stay.

11. naturegirl1

naturegirl1 Member

Newport RI, Mystic Con then Martha's Vineyard which DID have a nude beach but we had trouble finding it!

12. cuddlefart

cuddlefart Member

My skin burns easily and I use a crapton of sunblock so no overly noticable tan but I've gotten beyond my usual ghost-white pale skin this year. :)

13. Amontillado

Amontillado Member extraordinaire HipForums Supporter

Ah, you've been to my neighborhood. Both Connecticut and Rhode Island have bad reputations as far as nudity is concerned, but some friends of mine have been naked on the beaches on the south side of Block Island, an offshore chunk of Rhode Island that's reachable by ferry. There's a nude area on Cape Cod in Massachusetts, though there are intermittent hassles from the National Seashore rangers--I haven't heard of problems this year though. But what you should have done was go to Vermont, which is really the happy hunting ground for nude areas. The Ledges, on Harriman Reservoir in the southern part of the state, is New England's best-known nude beach, but there are many others.

I assume that the place you went on Martha's Vineyard was Gay Head, now called Aquinnah so as not to seem rude. I have to admit I've never been there, but it's certainly not a secret.

14. NatureDude

NatureDude Member

What if one day nudism dies a slow death because most are against nudity so could nudism be dying slowly? This is how I'm seeing it, I suppose it sort've looks good now but it may die off eventually but slowly?

15. naturegirl1

naturegirl1 Member

We looked for a path down from the lighthouse at Aquinnah, but couldn't find one, which was quite frustrating as we could see naked bodies down on the beach!! It was nearly 5pm by then so we didn't bother with asking people in the tourist shops.
    To be honest, I was quite surprised by the lack of topfree sunbathing in that area! Let alone the lack of nude beaches.

16. Yorik99

Yorik99 Member

I think the US Christian Fundamentalism has a lot to do with the lack of clothes free opportunities. At least in the UK we can get naked anytime anywhere at plenty of nudist beaches and clubs up and down the country. Although i think with the influx of Islamic influence that luxury is about to be extinguished.

17. cuddlemonster

cuddlemonster Members

i ave even tanned all over my body. my penis 9ot a tanned too.

18. NISKUNUDIST

NISKUNUDIST Member

If they don't like Nudists they can GO BACK to where they came from !

19. Yorik99

Yorik99 Member

I'm afraid Britain has a disease called out of control political correctness which does not apply to British culture and indigenous Brits. There's a while ream of words that will drop you in the shit now, the N word will get you sent to prison.

20. NISKUNUDIST

NISKUNUDIST Member

Thing is, I am not at all a Racist. I live 11 miles from a Nude Resort and am a member along with 150 others. I want it to STAY that way. I don't want others immigrating here and Imposing Their Beliefs on us, weather their Right or Wrong (in this case, wrong). We have already had a few Honour Killings in Canada due to daughters not wanting to marry or date men of their own ethnic group. In the last month, two Canadian Soldiers have been MURDERED by ISIS on Canadian Soil. In addition to this, there was a beheading in an Ohio, USA Grocery Wholesaler Warehouse by a Muslim. If they cause trouble, deport them !

One more thing. Canadians and Americans show a General Ignorance of Nude Beaches and Nude Resorts. The Province of Quebec, Canada being the exception. I have been to Cayo Largo Cuba 3 times and all 3 times 90% of the Nudists were from Quebec. I've had to tell some American commenters on Youtube that they live less than 90 miles from Haulover Beach in Florida, because they did not know. I've had to tell Edmontonians that there is a Nude Beach in Vancouver, because they did not know.