Nude right now?

Discussion in 'Nudism, Naturism' started by gumleaves44, Dec 4, 2008.

1. Barefoot Andy

Barefoot Andy Members

Everyone else has gone to bed so I'm naked from the top of my head to the soles of my bare feet.

Joe90 and Bushwack like this.
  2. Jay_mass

Jay_mass Newbie

Beautiful day in Massachusetts, took a walk in the woods naked today, 23 m

Joe90 and straightma1e like this.
  3. Joe90

Joe90 Members

I am always like that at home or were ever possible. I fell most comfortable this way.

4. Joe90

Joe90 Members

I couldn't agree more with you. Live long and prosper and all out there.

5. Love being naked. Have slept that way since I left home. My wife has a night gown or nigh shirt but I am naked year round. When I have the place to myself I strip down and enjoy it. Honestly, I think all guys enjoy being naked. As little boys, we love it and never outgrow it.

Joe90 likes this.
  6. BiGuySW

BiGuySW Members

My girlfriend is used to me being naked at home. Over the years, it has made it much easier for her to do the same whenever she feels like it.

I mainly wear clothes when I have to protect myself from cold temperatures, intense sunlight, hazardous conditions, or people who are uptight about nudity. The rest of the time, I'm naked.

Joe90 and Ybcican like this.
  7. Joe90

Joe90 Members

Uptight about nudity. We have to be so understanding of the lgbt+q and and different religions (not a problem for me) but no one has to be understanding of nudists etc. Why is that?

8. BiGuySW

BiGuySW Members

It's one of those cultural restrictions, I guess.

There have been other cultures that got along fine without requiring people to be clothed all the time. So, on my land, clothing is optional. It's in a remote area, and occasionally someone sees me outside nude, but no one has ever complained. I'm not trying to freak people out-- just doing what comes naturally in one of the hottest states in the U.S.

Joe90 likes this.
  9. Joe90

Joe90 Members

Likewise I live in the UK my nabours withers side of me understand me and my nudity.

10. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

I believe that that people are more inclined to be threatened by nudity than anything LGBTQ. I think it's the the later is something sexual done behind doors at home sexually. They can't see it. It's not a threat. Nudity however is a state of any kind of undress and can be openly seen. So there feel threatened by what they see for a variety of reasons.

Joe90 likes this.
  11. BiGuySW

BiGuySW Members

Maybe it's just the fear in our culture about seeing reality? There are so many people in our dressed-up Disneyland culture who do not want to face reality. They actually prefer lies that are covered up with fancy clothes on a slick TV network than the naked truth.

Joe90 and Daretobare like this.
  12. Joe90

Joe90 Members

Wise word. I can see that, but what happened to live and let live. Faded just like the song.

13. Fisherman Jim

Fisherman Jim Members

Yes setting outside having my coffee in SW Florida

Joe90, Bushwack and Granite69 like this.
  14. Joe90

Joe90 Members

Nice fish,Fisherman Jim. I hope the coffee was as good.

15. Joe90

Joe90 Members

I see you like to push boundaries 23 meters, that must be from the front of your car to the back ha ha .

16. Joe90

Joe90 Members

I couldn't agree more. I was allowed as a kid to be naked up to the age of 13. My parent's weren't nudist. And I sleeped naked and went to the toilet like that at night. I am a nudist at home and in the countryside all the time .

SteveAustin likes this.
  17. Joe90

Joe90 Members

I wonder if I am the on person naked right now in the UK or Northampton right now. Or anyone else from the UK. I hope so.

18. Ace65

Ace65 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Yes. Doing the housework, vacuuming, etc. which I always do nude. Just finished moving back into my old apartment today. I've been relocated to another unit in the complex for the last 8 weeks since a water pipe busted above the top floor during the freezing weather we had during Christmas. I figured it would be at least 5 or 6 months before it was refurbished but they said the concentrated on getting those units ready first for those of us that wanted to return.

Joe90 likes this.
  19. Joe90

Joe90 Members

Nice to be at one with nature and anyone around.

20. homerx

homerx Guest

I am, and try to be as much as possible.

Joe90 likes this.