Nude Physical

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by Hondo75, Jun 8, 2017.

1. Hondo75

Hondo75 Members

I just had the best physical I've ever had. I've been seeing a woman doctor now for about 5 years and for the last three physicals I've done them nude. The first time I did a nude physical, she got out one of those hospital gowns and told me to disrobe and put the gown on. I'm not sure what was going on in my head at the time, but I just replied, "If the gown is for my comfort, there's no need," and she replied, "Oh, okay." The next year we did it nude again, but this year after the nurse had taken me into the exam room and done my vitals, she was the one to get the gown out and tell me to disrobe and the doctor would be in shortly. Well I stripped and put the gown on the chair, so when the doctor came in I was already naked and it didn't phase her at all. She sat down and we chatted a bit before she asked me all the standard questions, then had me sit on the exam table while she checked eyes, ears, throat, chest, abdomen, and genitals. After that she had me stand up while she checked for hernia, and then finished by doing a prostate exam. Probably just my imagination, but I thought she took a little longer to do that than usual. When she was done I sat down on the chair again, still naked while we talked about some other things. We ended up chatting for a bit even talking about politics and the weather the whole time with me completely naked. Does anyone else do a nude physical?

Alice in SC and jacquelynmi60 like this.
  2. Candybuttons

Candybuttons Sweet Member

The Iittle things in life that make people happy. Lol

Alice in SC likes this.
  3. Eavesdrop

Eavesdrop Member

Doctors have time for this? When I go to the doctor there's an hrs. wait at least and they do what they need to do and then get you out of there as quickly as possible.

4. morrow

morrow Visitor

you need to hang at the maternity clinics, get some tips..lol

5. Candybuttons

We are only allowed 10 mins for regular doc appointments and I think 20 mins for a physical. We are also only allowed to bring up 2-3 issues at each appointment, they say they don't have time for more then that.
    Every province in Canada is different though. I had a doc in another province who would chat and chat and chat about everyday life stuff, he was great!

6. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

That's Only If The Original Post Actually Happened......Which I Very Much Doubt..... :D

Cheers Glen.

YouCanTrustMe and morrow like this.
  7. Candybuttons

:D

8. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i think i would be scared shitless if my prostate exam was taking longer than usual. like, did she find something?

tumbling.dice likes this.
  9. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

if this story has even an ounce of truth to it id say the doctor just inored it because they are used to dealing with mental patients and perverts on a daily basis

10. Hondo75

Hondo75 Members

Oh, it really did happen. I have a yearly physical and the last three I've been completely naked for. I have my physical done at a rural clinic and there usually are only 2 or 3 people at the most in the waiting room.

autoeroticNC likes this.
  11. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

When I was a kid, my grandmother took me to this doctor who observed my testicles. Nothing erotic, nothing weird. But he touched my balls and everything. Yet, I never felt negative. I just knew it was something I had to experience for my own health.

12. Bobbie52

Bobbie52 Members

I haven’t had a completely nude physical for over 50 years. Always a gown or drape these days. Silly in my mind.

13. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

every kid in the US who ever played high school sports has had his balls played with by a doctor. i never figured out why that's the one thing you have to check before clearing a kid to play baseball, but that's how it works.

14. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

But isn't it supposed to be every boy ever? Unless I'm somehow missing some clever joke that's you've woven into what you've said..........

15. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i don't know about every boy ever. it only ever happened to me during the yearly sports physicals. if i hadn't played sports, i'm pretty sure no doctor would have ever touched my balls.

16. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Sit on the papered table nude but please don't sit in the god damned chair nude!

wilsjane likes this.
  17. Funtobenaked

Funtobenaked Members

I wear the gown for the docs comfort not mine. She wants me to wear it, and I'm pretty sure there would be a problem if I didn't.

18. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

I suspect that it is purely for insurance reasons, to avoid claims for preexistent conditions.

19. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

LOL.

20. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill Lifetime Supporter

Nude physical? ..... that was ''Once upon a long ago - of a memory far, far away"

21. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i'm sure, i just don't understand why that seems to be the only preexisting condition they check for. i have little to no medical knowledge, but it seems like there would be a bunch of stuff they would be able to check.

22. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

While going through preparation for prostate cancer surgery at least half a dozen urological nurses handled my penis. I often wondered if their husbands knew what they did all day.