Nude modeling

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by Rezzano, Nov 24, 2009.

1. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill Lifetime Supporter

Posing for such gives a freedom of expression and release of inhibitions.
    When the time is right and the confidence sufficient then it can be a exhilarating feeling
    - I am guessing.
    The Naked body can be a beautiful thing to behold but dependant on the manner of display.
    I still have this picture of Janis (though in Colour) - not for titillation - but for its artistic depiction of a girl stripped of burdens but adorned with the colourful beads of optimism - which sadly was flame extinguished for before her time
    [​IMG]

Whilst I feel that I would be like to have a go - as a 57 years male and somewhat tubby I haven't the confidence to do so

NudistTed and redshoes like this.
  2. Sonja1970

Sonja1970 Members

Have not done any yet but im considering in helping a art-school where i know they need a model or 2

3. phd1956

phd1956 Member

I was a part time model. I had a full time job but as the wage was very low I took up modeling. I did that fir many years and enjoyed it very much and meet lot of very interesting people.
    Now I'm 62 and living in Thailand but would love to do it again.

Sonja1970 likes this.
  4. Kerri

Kerri Members

I haven’t done any though I did have a boudoir shoot for a gift and it was really fun. I’ve never thought about it beyond that and i have no special desire to but I suppose if something landed in my lap I’d consider it

Sonja1970 likes this.
  5. Sonja1970

Sonja1970 Members

Good reply, i think being openminded about is important

6. Kerri

Kerri Members

I can see how it would be fun - it’s harder to see how I’d ever have the time!

Sonja1970 likes this.
  7. Sonja1970

Sonja1970 Members

lol, i know that feeling for sure....

Kerri likes this.
  8. phd1956

phd1956 Member

It is lots of fun. I have modeled for many people and had a good time doing it. The best part is at the end of the season when I get to see what they have done. Some are just fantastic and some would let me have one or two so I can keep them.
    Well I still have them somewhere.
    Not done any modeling now for a long time. I guess nobody wont's an old mature guy as the subject.

Kerri likes this.
  9. Goander

Goander Members

We did allot of it when we were younger. Mostly for ourselves. We have shared some provocative sexy shots though.:smilingimp:

Kerri likes this.
  10. phd1956

phd1956 Member

I did many different things when being a life model. Form just standing or sitting on a chair for an by or three. But some time I would get hired by some people and taken out in the wood to Lay or sit on an old tree or something.
    One artist won't to draw me with an etection as she was doing study's on anatomy so I spent three hoy looking at pron to meet me going.
    All good fun and got a nice pay packet at the end of it.

11. phd1956

phd1956 Member

I did the same as you. I meet many nice people doing modeling and make some good friends. Yes I did some privet sections as well it was all good fun. Yes I did have sex with some them too. But not very often.

12. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

The picture that you posted is artistic and not most peoples idea of nude modelling. I was immediately drawn to her facial expression which was no doubt the cameraman's objective. The nipple was just a tease.
    Most nude modelling focused on sexual organs is just crude and in a completely different category

NudistTed and WOLF ANGEL like this.
  13. phd1956

phd1956 Member

Yes you do get that some time being a model.

14. Funtobenaked

Funtobenaked Members

Sometimes I think I'd like to experience being a nude art model. It would be cool to see the drawings, but not so sure I can sit still long enough.

15. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill Lifetime Supporter

My days of contemplating Nude modelling are many years and several pounds away - but I can appreciate the art form by those with the confidence to do so

GLENGLEN likes this.
  16. Was talked into posing provocatively for the camera as an accompaniment to online forum postings and writings.
    Started casual. Gradually more risqué. With the latter probably never surfacing
    My friend has always been superbly creative and as a result her images of me have gained notice by professionals
    But, I am wary. suspicious
    And, satisfied with my level of exposure

Mike518705 likes this.