Nude In Public

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by Naturist Girl, Oct 25, 2015.

1. travelguy61

travelguy61 Members

2. swimguy

swimguy Members

I haven't done a lot of public nudity, except at the nude beach I visit in the summer.

But, a few months ago, I was naked when the mailman came and dropped off a package. When he came about 10 minutes later to deliver the mail, he said, "You still don't have any clothes on."

3. NakedInfluence

NakedInfluence Member

I've been arrested twice and warned a bunch of times for being naked on non-nude beaches, once in a park right beside the beach and once outside just 5 metres from my front door. It makes me mad because if I were a woman I probably would have got away with it. I hate that people just assume deviancy because I'm male. My wife's pregnant and I intend to raise the kid a nudist. I wonder if people would be less suspicious if they saw me and the kid naked on a beach or maybe even more so.

4. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

TrudginAcrossTheTundra Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Good thing you don't live in the "tolerant" US! We'll tolerate a lot of stupid stuff, but not good clean healthy display of a birthday suit in public.

JoeAlvon likes this.
  5. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

pretty sure it would be more so.

6. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

Let's not discount the possibility that it could be so so.

7. swimguy

swimguy Members

I'm sorry; that's horrible. Yes, women can get away with it more.

8. nldn

nldn Senior Member

A couple of times on non-nude beaches, that were very quiet. I've gone nude in hotel saunas also.

Scarecrow13 likes this.
  9. DaddysGirl

DaddysGirl Members

I've been skinny dipping in public pools at night and a couple beaches. If the beach doesn't allow nudity I do often make the mistake of wearing white bathing suit that just happen to become see through when wet. I'm getting horny just thinking about those times...

10. Takes less than a minute to put a pair of shorts on both your kid and yourself.
    It would make it look like you have spent all day at the beach.
    Worse you could have been caught pissing on a tree out the front of your house

11. Straight Up

Straight Up Members

Me to

12. Deidre

Deidre Follow thy heart

lol

13. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

I happen to be a big fan of those white bathing suits, thin fabric, single layer throughout. I have seen labia in full splendor, anus, nipples, and areola nearly as clear as being naked. You can choose to totally display yourself as you see fit while technically being covered. Plausible deniability. It's a little different for us guys because we lack the option to walk tight legged to hide the equipment if we feel the situation warrants but that hasn't stopped me. Sure, people look right at it and take it in. Most look away like it's nothing unusual when I glance their way. A few smile, and occasionally some snicker or laugh. No looks of horror or disgust yet. The kind I wear show a clear shadow when light is behind when dry, and when wet they are about as clear as a ziplock bag. They can be seen into but not totally transparent except the parts against the wet fabric which masks nothing. It makes me horny to think about, too!

14. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

I piss outside more than inside. I don't do so in front of anyone except family.

15. Many blokes do.
    However, you don't want to get into trouble when you are around family either and you need to pee.
    Police get notified by concerned citizens who catch people like you who decide to take a leak in public.

What you need to do is have a rule of thumb where you only do that in your backyard. That way you don't get caught

16. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

Oh yeah, the US is essentially ridiculous on the subject! I don't live in close proximity to neighbors though but if they feel like using binoculars I'll let em watch.

I can pee in public with people in close proximity while no one's the wiser, when needed.

I've been in countries where if you have to pee you can pull off on the side of the road and pee freely into the bush. No need to disguise what you're doing and no need to hide your stuff from view of passersby. So naturally I show my complete package in the least obstructed view I can manage.

Joe90 likes this.
  17. DaddysGirl

DaddysGirl Members

Its awful though for me because I recently out grew that white bathing suit. My titties are just too big so now I have to wear other ones that after a big wave may pull my top or my bottoms down...

18. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

The too-loose technique is also useful for letting the fabric droop away from hugging your legs and breasts. That way you can sit on your towel so that anyone walking past in front can take a clear and close view inside your bottoms while you remain innocent. Try stretching out the leg openings so that when you wear the bottoms a little low it creates a gap for air circulation. You can use your phone camera app to make sure it's enough gap for people to be able to see as much as you hope to show. If you want to show your tits, you can loosen your top at the sides so they can see in that way. It looks accidental.

If your top or bottom gets displaced by a wave, that's nice, but your audience is very limited and even they won't get to see much detail.

The only part of your breast you're required to cover is the nipple and areola so if you can get your white suit to cover that much, you should be good. Either way, the bottoms should still be good. Stretching the fabric more should only increase the transparency.

19. DaddysGirl

DaddysGirl Members

Thank you for the tips!

bill697cu and Straight Up like this.
  20. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

Best wishes! Enjoy life!