Nude In Public

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by Naturist Girl, Oct 25, 2015.

1. bill697cu

bill697cu Members

I enjoy naked hiking in the nearby woods. I also like to drive naked in the early morning or at night. I wish I could go out in public nude without getting arrested. I once was at a party at the lake and everyone wanted to go skinning dipping. I stripped nude but then found out there idea of skinny dipping was with underwear on. I stayed nude and no one said anything.

2. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

I like driving Nude also! Once I got caught in a license check!

3. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

Ive driven naked lots of times. Driven our golf cart around our community naked when it's dark out and bottomless during the daylight. Ive got out and pumped gas in the car bottomless with a long t shirt on and actually went inside to pay twice that way if i recall.

4. CountryWoody

CountryWoody Members

Don’t think that a good idea end up in jail lol I have driven nude and took walks in the forest nude

5. CountryWoody

CountryWoody Members

I believe you get a kick out of pushing your boundaries I’m lucky enough to live in the USA and have plenty of room here to go nude in and outside plus beaches and resorts

6. RT19

RT19 Members

Hiking in the woods is super amazing I love the sun on my nude skin as it shines through the trees, I love the gentle breeze in the air and the feeling of cool dirt under my bare soles.

Mobius_Stripped and NudistTed like this.
  7. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

TrudginAcrossTheTundra Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Awesome Alice. I've cut new trails and done trail maintenance nude on our farm too. I do keep my feet protected with chacos but otherwise one with nature, wishing some naked nymph would show up walking through the woods hahaha.

NudistTed and Alice in SC like this.
  8. bor3dnudist

bor3dnudist Member

I've hiked public trails nude before but generally when I do this I bring a pair of shorts to slip on if I see anybody coming down the trail. I've shared nude photos of my adventures doing this on my twitter.

Tiger1, NudistTed, bill697cu and 2 others like this.
  9. Mikeil

Mikeil Members

You still hike it by self ,what turns you on about it the fact outdoors naked,does it make you play with yourself uncontrollably,just so horbyyou feel your going to implode?

10. Mikeil

Mikeil Members

Would love to stroll through with u stop out in open area and masterbate each other edging to insanity? Yes

11. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

you realize you're talking to yourself, right?

12. Scarecrow13

Scarecrow13 Members

I assume you mean non nude sanctioned areas or events. I have gone streaking in the middle of the night in a city street. I have gone for naked walks in the woods. I have been to WNBR but that counts as nude sanctioned.

Grand prix and NudistTed like this.
  13. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

Yes I do!

14. Phil 53

Phil 53 Members

We have world naked bike ride here. Everyone on bikes gets their kit off and will ride round an inner city loop.

15. NaturistJames

NaturistJames Members

I often drive nude between jobs during the summer, even have a few customers who let me work nude as they have private gardens, the joys of being a naturist and a window cleaner

16. Amontillado

Amontillado Member extraordinaire HipForums Supporter

Nice picture, Brittney blonde.

Clipboard01.jpg

17. mich_funseeker

mich_funseeker Newbie

It is something I always wanted to do more of, but never enough never to actually do it anywhere. Expect a private property my brother owned.

Alice in SC likes this.
  18. vols

vols Members

The girls gotta breath

19. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

it is not.

20. I would edit that and put something covering your dick @bor3dnudist just to make sure that you don't get into strife.

NaturistJames likes this.