Nude In Public

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by Naturist Girl, Oct 25, 2015.

1. Mike518705

Mike518705 Members

haha. good question !

2. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

I suppose if you look hard enough you'd find about anything. Just not condoned on the beach though.
    Can't believe Mike that you living in the area this long you havnt been there. I've been there a few times and I'm over 4 hours from there.

Mike518705 likes this.
  3. Mike518705

Mike518705 Members

I have been here over a year. I just never looked into it or heard of it before.

4. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Could mean volleyball or frisbee or hoolahoops. I even saw a belly dancing class one time at my local nude beach.

5. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

My Favorite thing!

6. Alice in SC

Great Quote Cowboy, Betsy's always goes with me!

7. idahocowboy

idahocowboy Members

Unfortunately Alice, the world is not quite as cute and cuddly as it was when I was a child.....lol

Alice in SC likes this.
  8. Once
    Just once
    We had an “after hours” party at the pub we work at
    Almost like clockwork the A/C goes out
    And, this particular night it was sweltering
    So, my BF at the time
    Our manager
    Casually suggested we go skinny dipping in the lake
    And, it caught fire
    Almost all of us under the moonlight lost our clothes and found our birthday suits
    The darkness somewhat shrouded our nudity

9. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

angle. A few words moved or removed. That could be an award winning poem.

PattieD likes this.
  10. Just me being a frustrated writer

jmadre, Opera ghost and pensfan13 like this.
  11. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

I think the word angle was left over from a different thread . Ignore that and carry on.

12. Alice in SC

I know what you mean!

13. saina73

saina73 Guest

Hv taken off my bikini four five times on varca beach in Goa and once in Pondicherry, it was a nice experience and felt quite confident about my body. Would like to do it again and again

14. *pixy*

*pixy* Member

Hi, I guess this is not such a silly question. Of course the best and “pure” version is to have no need to carry anything with you. Maybe you have someone with you who goes clothed and can put your keys and purse in his/her short’s pocket. For example sometimes when I go hiking with my buddies and we don’t need to carry a lot of things with us, they offer to put my things in their daypack, so I then can go completely free of any stuff. Another possibility is to use a “wrist purse” or “wrist wallet”, a little purse with a velcro fastening you can wrap around your wrist or your ankle. Unfortunately the modern car keys have become so big they now hardly fit into the slim ones. Third version is to attach your car key to an elastic cord loop, so you can sling it around your wrist; or you anyway carry an “emergency” bikini bottom with you wrapped around your wrist, you can attach the car key there. If you go to a beach and need some waterproof solution, there are so called “beach-boxes” you can hang around your neck with an attached string loop; or if you shorten the loop carry it in your hand with the string around your wrist. And of course making use of a daypack or a shoulder bag is a possibility. Probably others have other solutions, but this is all tested and approved by me ;-)

Mobius_Stripped and idahocowboy like this.
  15. *pixy*

*pixy* Member

You can, if you develop some horse sense to identify the right spots and situations. I even once was called up by the police when I was naked on the (non-nudist) beach with my godson, we thought we would get trouble about going bare, but it turned out they only wanted to check out my camper van, as a similar one was stolen nearby. When they left they said you know this is not a nudist beach, so if someone complains, you should put something on.

16. YungSAVi

YungSAVi Rapper

Haha lucky i should say?

NudistTed likes this.
  17. Mikeil

Mikeil Members

Go for it girl!

Scarecrow13 likes this.
  18. Sherry1133

Sherry1133 Members

Hiking in the woods naked is definitely a favorite of mine. Feels so right :)

Scarecrow13, RT19, *pixy* and 3 others like this.
  19. quark

quark Parts Unknown

Between this and the hoolahooping, I’m not sure which would make funnier slapping noises.

20. Alice in SC

I Love going Nude on the farm where I work! I have 400 acres of Woods that I keep the trails up on and during the week no one rides them leaving me plenty of Nude Time!