Nude In Public

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by Naturist Girl, Oct 25, 2015.

1. gregarious

gregarious Members

Straight Up likes this.
  2. No Shoes

No Shoes Banned

Spent a lot of time naked in the woods behind my house until we moved. Ran into the occasional cruisers also naked or partially nude, had some close calls with kids and dogs too. Live in city now so nude at home or in back yard all the time, will get mail naked if nobody else is around. Depending on circumstances will answer front door nude but keep a pair of running shorts on the door knob just in case.

3. Mike518705

Mike518705 Members

I am interested in doing the naked in nature thing. I would like start by going to a nude beach but I feel I need to go with a lady friend but am having trouble finding a lady interested. I would be uncomfortable going alone to a nude beach. I feel like I would have the perv sign on my forehead if I did that.

YungSAVi likes this.
  4. Opera ghost

Opera ghost Members

Try hiking nude. Just find a quiet trail. Preferably a one way trail, and hit it in the early morning. If there’s no other vehicles there, just go ahead and get naked. Hiking in the forest is one of my favorite places to be nude. It just feels right.

5. idahocowboy

idahocowboy Members

Completely agree, that's why I find hiking in to some secluded hot springs in one of the forests out here by me is so enticing. Nature and nudity go so well together.

Mike518705 and Opera ghost like this.
  6. Mike518705

Mike518705 Members

Thank you Opera Ghost ! I like that idea nand will look into places I could try that.

7. Mike518705

Mike518705 Members

Would like to do an early morning walk on the beach naked but that might create a call to the police ! :blush:

idahocowboy likes this.
  8. idahocowboy

idahocowboy Members

That Mike, is the advantage to living in the middle of nowhere....lol I can find numerous secluded spots. Several hot springs to soak or lounge in, especially fun if a random stranger happens by....lol

9. Mike518705

Mike518705 Members

Hot Springs would be a great place to walk for sure !

idahocowboy likes this.
  10. Mike518705

Mike518705 Members

Silly question. Where do you keep your keys,cash, etc when out naked ?

11. YungSAVi

YungSAVi Rapper

Where are you guys from? lol because where i live, if you try that, you'll be arrested quick for that.
    you can't just "walk" around nude anywhere in public, regardless of whether it's at the beach or not.
    if it's cold, you'll freeze your butts off LOL

idahocowboy likes this.
  12. YungSAVi

YungSAVi Rapper

Someone will steal them in a heart beep, by the time he turns around, they'll be swiped lol.

13. Mike518705

Mike518705 Members

Thanks YungSAVI. I am in Florida trying to figure out where I can go, be naked and not get anything stolen

YungSAVi likes this.
  14. YungSAVi

YungSAVi Rapper

Haha no problem man, but good luck xD

Mike518705 likes this.
  15. Opera ghost

Opera ghost Members

I carry a daypack when hiking. It would be pretty risky to just walk off with no clothes, water, or anything else.

16. idahocowboy

idahocowboy Members

Where I live is about in the middle of nowhere you can be and still have access to stores...lol My hot spring location is in Mark Twain national forest a few miles from my house. Only way to get to this place is by hiking or horseback. Usually there aren't folks who steal in locations like this. However, on the chance a stray meth-head just happens along, we have a cure for that out here...lol

17. idahocowboy

idahocowboy Members

Excellent answer Opera, when I'm soaking in a spring I have a nylon day pack I keep my keys, cash, burnables in...lol And of course as the old saying goes, "God made man, Samuel Colt made them equal"....lol

18. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

Living where you do.... Why not go to Haulover beach in your area. It's a legal nude beach, friendly and lots of fun activity

Mike518705 likes this.
  19. Mike518705

Mike518705 Members

Thank you Daretobare. That looks to be a cool place to go

20. Opera ghost

Opera ghost Members

What does “fun activity “ mean in this context?

Mike518705 and idahocowboy like this.