Nude In Public

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by Naturist Girl, Oct 25, 2015.

1. bill697cu

bill697cu Members

I love to hike nude in the summer in some nearby woods. Winter hiking I will wear clothes. I have gone on nude hikes in cool weather and once when it stated to snow. Also have been caught in some summer pop up rain storms. I keep on going in the rain and it feels good. I also hike barefoot and walking in the puddles makes me feel like a kid.

2. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

TrudginAcrossTheTundra Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Beautiful!
    Live Free or Die!

Dude111, FireWolf78 and Granite69 like this.
  3. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

Ah man. You should have picked me up along the way :)

Granite69 and FireWolf78 like this.
  4. FireWolf78

FireWolf78 Members

I was nude in public on Tuesday. I went up to a retreat center near me & as a nudist, I felt comfortable with the people who were working there. I was making reservations for this year. They said that they are extremely excited for this year because they are expecting a lot of people like me to come & explore the facility.

Dude111 and Granite69 like this.
  5. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

That's promising. Nudist retreat?

Dude111, Granite69 and FireWolf78 like this.
  6. Steveh

Steveh Members

I went to a B n B for a few days to just escape Very few people there, so I was nude and the owners didn't mind at all, said to just enjoy yourself. Even came down to the breakfast nude.

7. FireWolf78

FireWolf78 Members

Yes a Nudist Resort.

8. Granite69

Granite69 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Anytime, Dude 111. You would always be welcome with me. :D

FireWolf78 and Dude111 like this.
  9. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh Merci Beaucoup my friend!!

FireWolf78 likes this.
  10. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

How about feeling nude in public while technically being clothed? Fully open to the air yet not exposed to normal view. Any of you other nudists enjoy being out that way?

FireWolf78 likes this.
  11. FireWolf78

FireWolf78 Members

I hate wearing clothing in public, but there's certain places that I will be fully naked & if anyone has any issues with me, I'd rather you come up & talk about it instead of pointing out.

12. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

I wish everybody could just be upfront about stuff. Would be a happier place methinks. In places where nudity is not disallowed, no one should be put out by nudity. Common sense.
    But unfortunately we can't go about naked in public in most places without violating some statue. Hence the alternative. Practically naked.

13. FireWolf78

FireWolf78 Members

I totally agree with you on this.

14. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

Sometimes I'm delightfully shocked at just how little I can get away with wearing when out and about. It's freeing.

15. FireWolf78

FireWolf78 Members

Yes very much so.

16. Casaderio

Casaderio Members

Buying an ice cream at a kiosk. :yum:

Well, that might sound bolder than it actually was, and I'm not really bold enough to do such things, but circumstances were favourable: The kiosk was by the parking area close to a clothing optional beach in Denmark, so in practice it was a beach kiosk although not placed on the beach itself.

Roughly half of the beach visitors were naked and people covered themselves leaving the beach and returning with ice creams in their hands, but twice I saw people not bothering to cover up. They didn't get any negative reactions for it, so I deemed it safe to try. It gave me quite a buzz!

My nerves calmed considerably when the lady in the kiosk gave me a warm smile and said that it's good with an ice cream when the weather is too hot for clothes. I agreed and said that I'd seen that I wasn't the first naked visitor, to which she remarked that it was correct but we were few and it was "just as nice every time" (sounds even more welcoming untranslated, in Danish: "det er lige så hyggeligt hver gang"). Me being less than half her age (I was about 25 at the time) might have helped in getting such a positive reaction...

Since I was a foreigner and there was no one in line after me, she took time for a short chat and told me that it wasn't uncommon for people to be naked at the kiosk and even the parking area back in the 70's. I got the impression that she missed the good old days.

When I went to the beach the next day, I realised that it would actually feel embarrassing to cover up going to the kiosk, due to the positive reaction I'd gotten because of not doing so the day before (I knew the lady would recognize me, because she only had a couple of naked customers and because of our chat), so I had to repeat the deed. She said that I was the first one to turn up in the buff that day!

I wouldn't dream of doing this in any other Northern European country, and certainly nowhere close to home.

17. Fernweh

Fernweh Members

I can see that it would be unnecessary to cover up but why embarrassing?

FireWolf78 likes this.
  18. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

Why embarrassing?
    I can't answer why Casaderio or anyone else would be embarrassed but for me after being appreciated nude on one visit to the vendor, to show up clothed on the next for no apparent reason would likely send the message that I wouldn't want the person further seeing me nude or talking to me further about it, and that would be embarrassing to me obviously because I'd be rebuffing a positive caring person who previously made me feel good.

19. Casaderio

Casaderio Members

This

And also, showing up clothed would be like saying that I did something wrong the previous day and felt shame.

BTW, after visiting the kiosk naked that second time, I got comfortable with it and it became the natural thing to do on my subsequent visits to that beach. And it was a helluva party trick when I was there with friends!

20. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

The good ol party days.
    Well, we live for sex and nudity inspires that.
    I'd put high odds on one's sex hormone level increasing after experiencing a positive reaction to his or her nude body. And that leads to more sex resulting in happier, healthier people.

Just a speculation but I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if the kiosk lady got lots of action. And I'd suspect lots of deposits from men half her age.

FireWolf78 and Casaderio like this.