Nude for show

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by Spidey, Jun 3, 2004.

1. Spidey

Spidey Member

I like to get nude and pretend I'm asleep then let people see me.

2. bloomgirl1978

bloomgirl1978 Member

who comes in your room or whereever you sleep to see you? I know I would get a shock walking into my house finding a naked person in there!! lol

3. monosphere

monosphere Holly's Hubby

Sounds more like exhibitionism than nudism/naturism.

4. Scholar_Warrior

Scholar_Warrior Be Love Now

you got no balls! if you want to be an exhibitionist, just walk into a crowded room and teabag someone. ;)

(j/k about the balls)

5. Barefoot Jerry

Barefoot Jerry Member

How much does it tell someone else about you if you are comfortable being naked around them?

How much does it tell you about them as they react to your state of undress?

The person who is reacting to an input tells much more about themselves than the input tells them since they are not thinking but reflexively acting without reason.

6. Coalmine119

Coalmine119 Member

I like to do that to and i like to do it even more when my sisters friends are over.

7. sm0key42o8

sm0key42o8 Senior Member

I use to leave my door cracked to my room while changin or sleepin naked so my roomate(female) could see me, sometimes i would walk through the apt at night naked, hopin she would walk out to and be naked also-who know what could have happened. I kno my neighbor say me plenty through my window...by accident of course...