Nude Driving

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by aanrfan, Jan 8, 2010.

1. Eyelikethat

Eyelikethat Members

I've gotten a bit used to driving around naked. I've gone through towns, with a towel at the ready, but sometimes have not covered myself; and I know other people saw me at traffic lights and on the 4 lane. I have been tempted to fuel my car naked as well, but haven't, for fear of the law.

But yes, it is quite a rush and very enjoyable.

2. Manzarak

Manzarak Members

I was awakened from a sound sleep by my cellphone ringing. I saw it was my wife and thought she was downstairs and didn't feel well or something like that.

I asked if she was OK, and she said that she was fine and that she was just out for a drive around the neighborhood. It was about 2:45 am, so I was wondering what was going on. She asked me to come outside and she would be right back.

I saw the lights of a car that was turning the corner, and that it was her car. As she slowly continued past our house I could see that the car's interior lights were on, she looked right at me and smiled, and there was no mistaking it, she was nude. I was shocked, surprised and pleased.

She said she woke up really horny and the thought just popped into her head to take off her clothes and drive around the neighborhood. She got up, put on her robe, got in the car, opened and draped her robe on the seat under and behind her, and drove off nude. She said she had been driving around for a little while but had the interior lights off. She wasn't sure if she wanted to call me, or just tell me the following night, but she was getting pretty wet by then so she decided to call me.

She told me what she saw while she was driving. Of course I told her to please do that again whenever she likes. She has, more than a few times.

After she told me about not being sure about calling me or not, I told her I would be very happy if she was out nude while I was asleep and have her tell me about it later... She called me the next day while I was at the office.

Sometimes she calls and sometimes she doesn't. But when she has called, she'll tell me if there are people out or other cars on the road. Once, she told me that our next door neighbor passed her on the street head on. She saw him but didn't think he saw her. A couple of times she's gotten out on the main street, a four lane road (but not for long). It is a main road but not like in the city, late at night very few cars are on it.

If I know she's driving and I go outside to watch her drive by. After, I go back in the house and wait for her to get back. Sometimes she comes right back, other times she takes her time and I wonder what she is doing out there. She pulls into the driveway, but I can't see the part of the driveway where she parks, so I have to wait to see if she is wearing her robe or is nude as she rounds the corner (it just depends on her mood)!

bill697cu and Eric! like this.
  3. Mstrbtng-b-sexy

Mstrbtng-b-sexy Members

What a pleasure !. While I have driven nude(mostly half way) before. I never purposely started out nude till tonight. What a pure enjoyment!. I stripped down n the parking lot and drove home. Them got out of the car nude ! It felt wonderful ! It was dark of course, and every chance I get, I will go buff!!

4. Biwing

Biwing Member

When we lived on the hill in a semi secluded 4 acre wooded lot with only two neighbor within a 1 mile radius of us, I would drive around the town dirt roads quite often after dinner to relieve the stresses from the days work, nude. I would leave the clothes at home. For over four years, I never met another vehicle that would only pass on by. From the truck window , I would look like any other farmer without his shirt on.

However!! One night, I met my nearest neighbor driving their truck and his wife riding shotgun and they were going the same way. Of course, he pulled along side of me and matched my speed. He proceeded to talk small talk for about ten minutes. His wife had a clear view into my truck and smiled most of that time. She never let on what she saw and neither of them ever mentioned anything about it afterward. The neighbor was clueless that night, but I'm sure that he must have been filled in by his wife, later ...........

5. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

I am addicted to this ! I drive my jeep about 900 miles a week delivering curcuit packs around the state.. In the mornings it is dark so I run the interstates, on my way home I drive the backroads. The first thing I do when I get in my jeep is unsnap my dress. I wear a one piece denom dress that snaps down the frount. I have been suprised by a couple license checks on the back roads ! Opps! I always wear my seat belt !

6. Not wierd at all. I drive topless ahen I am having a hard time staying awake.

7. barecanuck

barecanuck Members

Women going topless had just been ruled legal province wide, it was a hot day and my wife who has never been bashful decided to go for it. We did a bit of shopping, got back in the car then I suggested we shed our shorts. She agreed and we spent the rest of the afternoon au naturel. We did turn a few heads at the traffic lights, a few jaws dropped which we found amusing. We frequently enjoy it now, we keep shirt and shorts handy for gas stops, have yet to be pulled over but it may happen.

jmadre likes this.
  8. Augres

Augres Members

I just drove nude on I75 in michigan yesterday for 45 miles it was invigorating

jmadre likes this.
  9. Copper031

Copper031 Members

I drive naked when possible. I just wear basketball shorts and slip them off when I get into the car. Easy enough to slip back on when needed. A very invigorating feeling to be naked driving in public.

jmadre likes this.
  10. Augres

Augres Members

I never think about getting caught

11. KW67

KW67 Members

Sorry if this resurrects a dead thread, but got to reading and thought I'd share.

Drove about 45 miles last night completely unclothed. It was a comfortable feeling to be naked and driving. No underwear or pants crushing my junk, no sweaty balls etc. Just a very comfortable feeling.

NudistTed likes this.
  12. Deidre

Deidre Follow thy heart

Idk, this sounds a little gross :oops:
    Lol

13. NudistTed

NudistTed The Naked Man

um........maybe if u had balls u wud understand.............

14. Deidre

Deidre Follow thy heart

Hmmm.
    :sweatsmile:

Why would driving be different than say sitting in a chair at your office? I guess I don't get it. No worries, you don't need to mansplain it. lol

Last edited: Sep 21, 2018
    Noserider likes this.
  15. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

Only when using the drive thru at a burger place.

Free fries and all...

16. Steveh

Steveh Members

I drive naked - the truck drivers love it.

NudistTed likes this.