Nude Driving

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by aanrfan, Jan 8, 2010.

1. Sleeping Caterpillar

Sleeping Caterpillar Members

Did you know that Taco Bell's Number One Complaint is people not wearing pants at the drive thru :D

3 people like this.
  2. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

Ah man!!

3. maxxtedda

maxxtedda Guest

I'm my wife's nude chauffeur a lot. I have to drive while totally naked (she is clothed, of course) where ever she tells me to go -- and it gets very interesting. Truckers on the interstate pace us a lot of times and I'm not allowed to cover-up, speed up or slow down... they often blow their horn when she plays with me or tells me to play with myself as they watch. We've also been through a few drive-thru windows in broad daylight, but she always picks windows with guys... never girls, and she always makes sure I'm VERY hard when we get to the window to be on -- display as she carries on a conversation with the window guy from the passenger seat.

2 people like this.
  4. nudewalker

nudewalker Members

nude driving is the only way to trvel

3 people like this.
  5. RickIsHere

RickIsHere Visitor

Ten years ago I spent most weekends at a nudist resort in western New York (state).
    Several regular members often arrived in their car nude.

I was told that the NY state supreme court had ruled that being nude in your car is legal.

Being nude in a convertible with the top down, a warm companion, a hot summer night, and endless country roads is the best.

bill697cu likes this.
  6. HorseWarrior

HorseWarrior Members

Nothing wrong with driving nude, I do it all the time. The police do get a bit official if they catch you, but unless you are doing something distracting there's fuck all they can do about it.

1 person likes this.
  7. I can drive around my neighborhood naked. None of my neighbors mind. We live in a very accepting neighborhood, which is nice. Of course the only opportunity I have of driving in my neighborhood is really when I visit someone else's house, which isn't very often.

8. Sunlover1954

Sunlover1954 Members

I am not in a place where I can drive in the nude. However when traveling across the Southwest (Arizona and New Mexico) I have been known to drive without clothes. Such a freeing experience.

9. horsewarrior62

horsewarrior62 Members

I'm going for it tonight, I'm even going to walk from my house to the car naked, this is seriously good fun.

1 person likes this.
  10. Naturist Girl

Naturist Girl Members

One of ny girlfriends and I drive around naked a lot. One time, she was driving, and we pulled in to a busy gas station. She got out, totally naked, and filled the gas tank...Then, went in and paid for it!! I think I'll join her next time!!

10 people like this.
  11. charlie35

charlie35 Member

I think she got away with it by being female. There's no way a guy could do that. I've often been tempted to drive home naked from the naturist club. It's late at night, I'm in my own car, no one will see me, and I'm only gonna take my clothes off again the moment I get in. I'd never risk it though. Knowing my luck I'd be caught out by being stopped by a random late night police check or something.

12. horsewarrior62

horsewarrior62 Members

Go for it, the more of us that go naked in public, the more the moral majority will have to accept us...xxx

13. Rapidi

Rapidi Members

A few days ago I got the urge to drive naked. It's something I've thought about for a long time. I did once in a camping area, but just to move the car a bit. Anyway, I decided to go for it, so for two nights in a row I drove home from another town, taking my clothes off as I went. By the time I got home I was completely naked. It felt so good! I was astounded how knee-shakingly good it felt. I was an instant addict. Tomorrow I plan to go out during the day for a ride in the country, but I suppose I'll need to keep at least a shirt on. Soon I'm going back out at night without a stitch. Leave home naked and arrive back naked. But I guess I'll still need to have some clothes with me. It is way too much risk without them!

14. Rapidi

Rapidi Members

I'm pleased to say that I did get out for a drive. Thirty miles on beautiful two lane highways. I stayed mainly on back roads, but did do a stretch on a busily traveled highway. Wearing a shirt was a bit of a downer, but it was fun. I'll be doing it again. But I must say that, at least for now, I like night driving. I'm looking forward to my next night drive. Being able to be completely naked from start to finish with drivers passing oblivious to my nudity sounds wonderful. I like risk. It's intoxicating. But there is a little to much of it during the daylight!

1 person likes this.
  15. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

Just got back from taking my neighbor to the airport which is about an hour drive one way. After dropping her off and being so early in the morning I stripped down and drove back home naked. Havnt done that in a while so it was a great feeling once again.

2 people like this.
  16. Rapidi

Rapidi Members

I did that a few years ago. I took the person to the airport at 3 am. I cut through the country on the way back. I even got out of the car for a bit. Fun!

17. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

If the cops stop you, you can be cited for indecent exposure.

18. Logan 5

Logan 5 Confessed gynephile Lifetime Supporter

Just do it. You won't know until you try. I did last night/this morning. It was nice.

Maybe. And maybe not. Just don't do anything to get pulled over.

19. Rapidi

Rapidi Members

Plan a night drive specifically to do it naked. Use backroads, two lane rural highways through somewhere you suspect is hardly ever, if ever patrolled. Wear a robe and take it off when you get in the car. Sit on it so you can put it on quickly. Take some slippers and keep them at your feet. If you get stopped put the robe and slippers on before the cop gets to your car and tell the cop you're taking a drive because you couldn't sleep. And drive carefully! Break no laws. Reduce the risk to near zero.

Pay attention before you do this to how you can't see into other people's cars at night, even if they're passing feet away. It's near impossible to see anything. Enjoy!

Anyone have any other "safety" tips?

2 people like this.
  20. Amontillado

Amontillado Member extraordinaire HipForums Supporter

Robe OK, but slippers?