Nude all the time at home?

Discussion in 'Nudism, Naturism' started by Coconutwoman, Oct 14, 2019.

1. Augres

Augres Members

All alone and nude!!! Is the best way to be

Witoutit and Very Fast Car like this.
  2. Augres

Augres Members

Right now I am plastering drywall nude , I've seen working on a step ladder in front of the bedroom window I love the freedom of nudity and when I am done all I will need is a shower, no clothes to wash

NaturistJames and Joshua Van like this.
  3. NudeMTB

NudeMTB Senior Member

If I'm home, I'm nude, :) unless I have clothed friends, or relatives visiting.:rolleyes:

oldbarefootguy likes this.
  4. oldbarefootguy

oldbarefootguy Members

I'm always nude at home unless I have visitors who are uncomfortable with it.

Joshua Van likes this.
  5. CyclingNaturally

CyclingNaturally Members

It's hit or miss for me. I will go periods where I am nude all the time, even when my wife's family is visiting or select friends are around. But then other times I find myself hiding being a nudist again. There are so many circumstances that need to align, and sadly being nude (even to help with my pain) is at the bottom.

That being said, there have been months where I am always naked, though!

6. amb5734

amb5734 Members

Living alone I'm naked often but not all of the time. I've even taken in packages naked but discreetly. (In fact did so today.) I wouldn't mind remaining naked with others around, but they would, lol. At least the dog doesn't seem to mind.

7. Nudist Always

Nudist Always Members

I recently started a new job, which will remain remote from home even post-COVID-19. It gives me even more time to be nude than my old job, with less video-chat meetings. I’m now nude at home almost all day, every day. My family (wife & adult son) was already very used to my part-time nudity, but I’m now pushing myself to maximize my nudity at home. It feels soooo great to be naked!

Joshua Van and bill697cu like this.
  8. I prefer to go without clothes around my house. It's liberating and makes me feel good. But frying food on the stove is not a good idea.

Joshua Van likes this.
  9. I was 12 going on 13 the first time I saw our mom naked. She came out of the shower and didn't know I was home. I stood and stared and she just stood letting me look. I'll never forget how she looked to this day.

Joshua Van likes this.
  10. Siegfried Wagner

Siegfried Wagner Newbie

Of course 24/7. The last thing I do when I leave my house for work is to reluctantly put on clothes. The first thing I do when I get home is to immediately pull off all my clothes. I have a job where I need to dress well. My boss sometimes complains cuz I have no concept of fashion. That's because I hate clothes.

Witoutit and Joshua Van like this.
  11. Maybe you should implement a "nude work day", and see who calls in sick and who shows up.

Joshua Van likes this.
  12. Nudist Always

Nudist Always Members

After managing to go continuously nude at home for over 11 days, I’ve since struggled to overcome the chilly weather in the northern climate where I reside... The older house I live in needs some modern insulation! Brrrr... I’m looking forward to a Spring thaw and a return to nearly full time nudity.

bill697cu likes this.
  13. living_free

living_free Newbie

I'm the same - never wear clothes at home. If I'm going out i'll wear clothes but always try and find somewhere where I can strip off and go nude.

14. BiGuySW

BiGuySW Members

I live in a remote part of the desert Southwest, and I depend upon a well insulated home I built and natural or fan-powered evaporative cooling systems (no Air Conditioning). Being naked indoors all the time and outdoors when the sun is not intense helps me get through the hot portions of the year (April through September).

When I first started a relationship with my girlfriend 16 years ago, she was reluctant to be naked so much, but she has gotten over that. We do just fine with very little energy usage for cooling purposes. My electric bill is less than $30 per month, and that includes pumping water for my remote home and garden.

We also enjoy the sensuality of being naked around each other, and venturing outdoors naked in the early mornings and evenings. We tend to be more affectionate when naked. We take showers together outdoors, and the waste water goes directly to plants. It really is a more graceful way to live in the desert.

Nakednudist and bill697cu like this.
  15. nudist60

nudist60 Member

All the time

16. Nakednudist

Nakednudist Members

Been a nudist ever since I had my own home ( over 45 years ) . When I was a child my parents had problems keeping me in my clothing. Just arrived home from being out,. I stripped as soon as I got in the door. Can't imagine why anyone would what to be clothed at home or anywhere else nudity is permitted.

Last edited: May 5, 2021
  17. I'm home 4 days a week. Sleep nude, work out nude, and semi nude most of the rest - we have a lot of large windows. I like to wear loose fitting gym shorts with nothing under. The light fabric rubbing against the hanging genitals feels great. A lot of times I'll sit with one leg pulled up and the stuff hanging out for fresh air. 3 nights a week I'm in an apartment away from home, and I'm always nude there.

18. Blindboy

Blindboy Members

Since I live alone and apart from my volunteer work I am home and yes I take off my clothes and just do whatever needs doing, completely naked. My family was so closed minded when I was a small boy, but when left at home alone I right away got naked and have been that way ever since...

bill697cu likes this.