Now with Stalking!!

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by MysticSnowcone, Jan 18, 2005.

1. Jabbawaya

Jabbawaya Member

You're lucky they asked you. A couple years ago my parents followed me once without asking. Parents will do crazy shit to satisfy their fantasies about what you may or may not be up to. I was pretty paranoid for several weeks afterwards. It's just not right.

2. TrippinBTM

TrippinBTM Ramblin' Man

MysticSnowcone, your family scares me. I'd be planning to get the hell out of that nuthouse ASAP. There's no way I could live like that. For now though, you may just want to lay low, be "good" and bide your time.

3. the_dude

the_dude Senior Member

give them the only logical answer...

4. yamamamo

yamamamo Member

Parents should realise this sort of behaviour will freak their kid out and cause them to worry. It must be tough being a parent though, not knowing what your kid is doing but invading their personal space causes distress. Just keep on eye on the cars behind you man, she has to be pretty close to your car to follow you. If you see her stop wherever you can and see how she reacts. I'm sorry about your situation by the way, you shouldn't have to worry about this stuff.