Now that Craig's list stopped their personal ads, who misses it??

Discussion in 'The Media' started by highlander69, Dec 16, 2018.

1. highlander69

highlander69 Members

I use to read the personal adds when ever boared. lot them were filled with spam but some were real people and could hook up..Now were do people go to find hook ups?? truth is i was googling for a personals site when found this group

Txlatinguy and Exquisite like this.
  2. morrow

morrow Visitor

What's crigs list?

3. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

eggsprog likes this.
  4. morrow

morrow Visitor

5. highlander69

highlander69 Members

In usa was public site can post adds sell stuff.. lot people would put personal adds on there ..Goverment chnaged laws so don t allow it any more.. was good placeto hook up with hooker or even free sex.. But people were getting raped and murdered so made law against it.. all ways some one ruining it for everyone else craigslist: boston jobs, apartments, for sale, services, community, and events

6. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

I guess people use Tinder to hook up now. Or you could try living like it's 1988 not 2018 and go into the real world to talk to people. How did your parents get laid? They had to put in the leg work.

Courtney Green and highlander69 like this.
  7. highlander69

highlander69 Members

girls use to walk the streets than lots them took to the net..

8. Of course, after all, "baby, it's cold outside"!!

Orison likes this.
  9. deleted

deleted Visitor

all adult sites have a personal section .. If you want to meet live people for sex. Youll need to be a live person as well.
    CL was nothing but a hassle with no real contacts. Most troll the ads and jerk off responding to the email..
    adult sites more likely to hook up, less likely to bother you for anything more afterwards other than sex.

fem_fatale likes this.
  10. highlander69

highlander69 Members

lastfew years was lot of fake people and spam on crigs rying get ya to join sites.. was was some real people . for few years was great place to hook up for just sex..But wet down hill

11. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

Craigslist was mostly flakes. Make a date then not show up. I did make several hookups there and miss it. Google "craigslist personals replacement" to find some alternatives. One site rates the top 7 replacements. I hooked up once on the first one listed.

Lady Shadow and highlander69 like this.
  12. Terry B

Terry B Life is wonderful

With the personal ads on Craig’s List being shut down the fakers and pigs are now on the swingers web sites. We spend way to much time screening potential fuck buddies and not enough time getting fucked.

MAKeR and highlander69 like this.
  13. johnnyfive

johnnyfive Members

I always had fun checking out the personals on there. It was funny when I’d see some smokin hot girl “looking for a guy tonight” in our small town. You know damn well it’s a robot or some person looking to rob you.

Nwcc75, Terry B and highlander69 like this.
  14. Nwcc75

Nwcc75 Members

Like others have mentioned. When board, I enjoyed browsing CL personals. A few times I recognized people I went to school with.

15. fem_fatale

fem_fatale Members

Yup, CL was frustrating as hell. I often spent hours emailing and then texting only to get blown off or accused of being fake. A few time I talked to guys on the phone and they still refused to believe that I’m a real women looking for sex.
    However, CL worked on many many times for me. Someone local who wanted to hook up and sometimes not even exchange names.
    I have several fantastic memories from those experiences.
    I’m married now . So I don’t do that anymore anyway. Sigh

16. Exquisite

Exquisite Members

I do miss it too lol, I wouldn’t ever meet up with any of them though. It was fun to look and maybe pretend. I guess you could try Tinder or Bumble to hook up.

JoeAlvon likes this.
  17. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I hooking up with nobody from a site called Craig. :tearsofjoy:

Exquisite likes this.
  18. PatyAlvarez

PatyAlvarez Banned

Craigslist worked for me several times.

MAKeR and highlander69 like this.
  19. highlander69

highlander69 Members

Ya one i hooked up with told me she gets tons of emails but most back out .She hoping the few that showed up would become regulars..I just went that one time. told her id probly be back but never did.. she wasn t all that honest in her add. looked notthing like said .. But she got me off .. and played it safe

20. bor3dnudist

bor3dnudist Member

I miss reading the personal ads. I got a kick out of some of them.