Now a famous Professor Atheist believes in God existence

Discussion in 'Philosophy and Religion' started by catstevens, Aug 16, 2005.

1. catstevens

catstevens Muslim Top To Toe

You said:

So I won't discuss their function and work here because firstly I want to know how did they exist basically, then I will move to their function, I am looking for the answer from you " how did these things have existed? Is there a creator ''. That's it. Perhaps you wanted to discuss something else :)

Well, when I am saying '' how did they exist'' = '' is there a creator'' I don't care about other details, atheist don't believe in god, so who created these things i.e. how did it exist :).
    Quraan: 52:35&36
    '' .. Were they created by nothing? Or were they themselves the creators? 36: Or did they create the heavens and the earth? Nay, but they have no firm belief''
    Quraan: 16: 40:
    Verily, my word (command) to thing when I intend it, is only that I say to it ''Be" and it is.(For nothing è be a dust, and it is/ for the dustè be a human è and it is)
    Quraan: 3:47:
    ..Allah creates what he wills. When he has decreed something, he says to it only: Be! And it is.
    Yours Sincerely,
    Cat Stevens

2. Old Hippie

Old Hippie Member

God(Allah, Jahweh, Jehovah) did it and that settles it. No more discussion need be accomplished. That is the only argument this person "cat stevens" ever puts forth.