November 2022 Astrology

Discussion in 'Astrology' started by ~Zen~, Oct 28, 2022.

1. ~Zen~

~Zen~ California Tripper Administrator

Well if you thought October was interesting, November will curl your hair!

You can read a complete report on Astro.com here:
    Astrodienst Newsletter November 2022

My take on the month is as follows:

Tuesday November 8th is the mid-term election date that will decide the future of our democracy and perhaps the future of the planet.

Aspects that day, and surrounding it are powerful to say the least...
    "At the Full Moon on November 8, the Sun, Mercury, and Venus on the Moon’s South Node in Scorpio are opposite the Moon and Uranus on the North Node in Taurus. Saturn in Aquarius squares this axis, forming a triangle of tension."

Of course this is also a full moon lunar eclipse. All the crazies come out on Full moons, ask any police officer.

This full moon is conjunct Uranus in Taurus, which rocks our entire foundations.

As if that is not enough on the 11th we get more anguish with Saturn the taskmaster squaring the Sun exactly.

Things do mellow a bit after that, with beneficial aspects arriving the 15th and 16th.

Thanksgiving may very well be the time to rest, recuperate and plan for the future. Healing may begin at that time if we all want it enough and work for it.

Todd56, Dude111 and Candy Gal like this.
  2. Candy Gal

Candy Gal Lifetime Supporter

I hope it improves for me.
    No Thanksgiving in the UK.
    But I will make sure HIP has a thread.

6Sailor9, Dude111 and ~Zen~ like this.
  3. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

Thank you for your report Zen :)

Candy Gal and ~Zen~ like this.
  4. ~Zen~

Well here we are on the brink of the Full Moon lunar eclipse on November 8th. Election Day in the USA.

Astrologers are going nuts with all sorts of wild predictions of doom and gllom, but some see through it all and believe there will be some dramatic awakening... it all remains to be seen.

Henry Seltzer at Astrograph.com has released the following:

A Stunningly Exciting and Contentious Full Moon Eclipse

Tuesday morning’s Full Moon eclipse, taking place on November 8th and coincident with Election Day in the U.S., is quite the super-potent astrological event. That is because as the Sun and Moon oppose on another in a total lunar eclipse – with a blood red Moon where visible – they also conjunct other planetary bodies that hold enormous portent for these difficult times that we are currently living through. The eclipse Moon at 16 + Taurus is in partile or same-degree conjunction with Trickster Uranus, while the eclipse Sun is in extremely close conjunction with Mercury in Scorpio, a phenomenon known as “ Mercury Cazimi” indicating a moment of clarity of thought process. Additionally, the Sun, Mercury, Moon, and Uranus make a tight T-square to limiting and consequential Saturn, sitting at 18 + Aquarius. This square between antithetical elements of progressive and conservative impulses, as represented by Uranus and Saturn, is classic and has been around for a while now, being the significant astrological signature from 2021 and early 2022, and reflecting our current time period’s world-wide political chasm between left and right. We have seen extremes of both sides ever more dominant leading up to this fall timeframe with no end in sight. Since this is such an intense astrological configuration, and because eclipses are known to have long-term effects, the likelihood is that these next few months will also partake of the same contentious politics, as will , in the context of these fractious times that we are living through, our individual evolutionary journeys also.

One clue to survival here is the Cazimi Mercury, which does give some indication that we might be able to think and intuit our way out of this by a concentrated effort of good will. There is a strong presence of Eris square Pluto as well in the Full Moon eclipse configuration, supported by retrograde Mars sextile Eris, and by a quintile from the eclipse Sun to Pluto in Capricorn. This indicates cultural transformation. Eris, Feminine Warrior in support of soul intention, and being all about taking a stand for what you, personally, most deeply believe, is of some help for us now. In this rather extreme situation, there is the recognition that we are indeed in the midst of metamorphosis, both culturally and individually. Amongst divisive thought-forms we can each adhere to our own bottom-line values, articulating and acting upon these in spite of everything. In this way, we maintain our freedom of action, no matter what. It is however vital – amidst the echo chambers of the various amplifying social and mainstream media platforms – that we dig deep within ourselves for what we truly stand for, independent of early conditioning or distracting consensus voices.

You can read more at Astrograph.com

Dude111, Todd56 and Candy Gal like this.
  5. Candy Gal

November 2022 - Financial growth and future security will take up the bulk of your focus this month, dear Libra, as the sun, Mercury and Venus travel through Scorpio. This cosmic climate can trigger your need for stability, inspiring you to build something that can stand the test of time.

Luckily, you’ll also have an edge when it comes to business negotiations, so don’t be afraid to ask for what you’re worth. If you’re in a serious relationship, discussions around operating as a fiscal team might manifest around November 6, helping you and your partner get on the same page monetarily. These vibes are also perfect for revisiting your joint or personal budgets, looking for ways to cut expenditures while shifting a little extra moolah into your savings account.

A flirtatious vibe permeates the air once sweet Venus enters Sagittarius on the fifteenth, putting you in the mood to adore and be adored. Expect to see an increase in cheeky banter in your daily life, and don’t be afraid to flash those pearly whites at someone you have your eye on.

Though it would be easy to get caught up in the giggle-inducing vibe of this playful planetary placement, you’ll have an opportunity to maintain mental clarity once Mercury enters Sagittarius on November 17. As Sagittarius season emerges five days later, you’ll start to ponder life on a grander scale, meditating on the dreams and fantasies of the things you hope to accomplish during your time on this earth. Just remember to take detailed notes on how to turn these concepts into reality or you could get overwhelmed by the minutiae of it all.

Standout days: 2, 5, 30
    Challenging days: 10, 13, 15

Dude111 and Todd56 like this.
  6. ~Zen~

Where is this forecast for Libras from? (Helps in my research...)

Dude111 and Candy Gal like this.
  7. Candy Gal

Dude111 likes this.
  8. ~Zen~

Horoscopes.com - that's a new one for me!

Candy Gal likes this.
  9. Dude111

Thank you everyone!!

Horoscopes.com hasnt been updated in years..... Its sad.. They should just take it down if they aint gonna do anything with it!!

They got the same "friday Sept 22" horoscopes they have had for years on it :( (I just looked)

I dunno if anything else is reliable on that site.......

~Zen~ likes this.
  10. ~Zen~

I have to see that for myself, thanks!!!

11. Taurus
    APR 20 - MAY 20

Cooperation and Teamwork
    There’s a powerful emphasis on your sector of relating this month, Taurus, so you can enjoy the assistance of others for the next few weeks. The focus is on the sign of Scorpio, so interactions are likely to be intense whether you’re chatting with a friend or talking to your partner. If you sense that someone is trying to get the better of you, you won’t take kindly to being coerced or manipulated. In fact, the more they try, the less likely you’ll be to cooperate.

Go easy around the time of the lunar eclipse in your sign on November 8. This potent and powerful lunar phase could signal the end of a relationship or situation that is no longer working out for you. A new beginning could be in the cards.

The emphasis gradually shifts to the sign of Sagittarius and a transformational zone. Luscious Venus moves in on the fifteenth, followed by inquisitive Mercury two days later and the sun five days after that for its four-week stay. You’ll be ready to explore new options concerning business and finance that could give both these areas a new lease on life. And while you might be willing to take a risk, it will likely be a calculated one.

Love and romance should be passionate and quite enjoyable because you’ll be ready to let your hair down and go all out to have fun.

The new moon in Sagittarius on November 23 brings the chance of a new beginning. This is one of the best times to initiate a new financial plan, get moving on a business idea or connect with a counselor or therapist who can help you release emotional blockages so you can live up to your full potential.

Finally, jubilant Jupiter turns direct in your social zone on the twenty-third, which means you’ll become aware of just how loyal and supportive your friends are. They’re truly a blessing in your life.

Candy Gal and ~Zen~ like this.
  12. ~Zen~

Nice dose of optimism in this forecast :) Thank you fellow Taurus!

Todd56 and Candy Gal like this.
  13. Candy Gal

Two Bulls. I have balance. Lol

Todd56 likes this.
  14. Dude111

I didnt see anything Zen. Nothing from my friends,etc......

According to astrology I should have had them back months ago but I dont :(

15. ~Zen~

These are very generalized reports, not geared to your personal astrological chart, but rather an explanation for the entire mass of people on the planet.

It could be wildly inaccurate!

I know some that say astrology is all wrong for them, to each his own.

16. Candy Gal

Lets see December Master Zen

~Zen~ likes this.
  17. ~Zen~

I think there may be something to say about that! :)