Nothing special.

Discussion in 'Member Photos' started by Animaliberation, May 9, 2004.

1. holy_moly

holy_moly Member

and compliments(pity) from forum members helps out? you'll never get enough...

2. Animaliberation

Animaliberation Member

hey, you don't know me. you have no idea what i think about anything. i was not asking for anything from anyone. This is the "image gallery" and i dont think im all that so im not going to fucking say shit like that. goodbye

3. holy_moly

holy_moly Member

ok ok if you say so but it's better if people are just honest, I can't think of any other reason to put up pics other than wanting comments. Just silly to deny it.

all I was saying is that comments won't build you up really. Just a temporary fix
    toooooodle do [​IMG][​IMG]

4. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

Geez every time I see you your cute. I don't get why some people have to be assholes and always thinks its a pity compliment. Everyones titled to their opinions but dont tell others what their opinion is... Just rude. Your cute babe :D

5. makno

makno Senior Member

yea nobody would be twistin my arm nor would there be any strings showing , when i said your very pretty and kinna especialy expressive!

6. eccofarmer

eccofarmer Member

NAMASTE

When you think of beauty there you are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. shadowofthesun

shadowofthesun Member

Jill..... It's Daniella.... Some people on here have been posting a few comments as to the original post you made.... thinking that you were fishing for compliments and that posting your pictures are a way of doing it. Well, when I first looked at your pictures, the first thing that came to mind was, "she has a light to her... a look in her eyes, and a look about her that suggests that she may be someone that could understand some things that I have known and may need someone like I do..." So, I followed up on this thought... I was curious to know who the person was behind the picture. I must tell everyone that the person I discovered was far past anything that I had every hoped for, ever dreamed of..... I love you Jill. As a friend, as something more.... in a way that I have never loved anyone else. As we all should know, love has many degrees, and I love you with a very high respect of degree. Even knowing you as little as I do, I know you were/are not fishing for compliments. I asked myself the same question about why I post pictures of myself when there are soo many others.... maybe we are just trying to find someone who'll look past the initial image and farther into what is there.... I don't know. I can't help you there. But you are one of the most beautiful people I know. Inside and out. Love to you and I hope those who cannot understand this will find peace in themselves one day.... Daniella

8. Hippy_Smurf

Hippy_Smurf Member

Oh that post above is so sweet! *Sigh!* I can't say anything as lovely as that, but from all the pictures and posts I've seen from you on these forums and the old ones, you seem pretty cool, and you're gorgeous with it. So there! :D

9. Animaliberation

Animaliberation Member

As I said in my PM to you Daniella- That post touched my heart so deeply. I had to hold back my tears + smile...I don't know why, but it's not easy deal with crying anymore. It is far between the times I do, but when I do...It's for a real emotion, moment. But whatever, thank you so much. I love you

And Hippy Smirf, Thank you so much also darling. Your real sweet, can I get your name puulease ;) Hehe... Your beautiful too.

10. crackforkids

crackforkids Senior Member

your good with your hair.

11. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

i think the pic is beeutiful and i love when people post pics on here, its good to be able to see who is posting, i like to put a face with all the names.

12. Animaliberation

Animaliberation Member

Thanks alot. :)