not sure what I am

Discussion in 'Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Trans, etc.' started by confusedrob, Apr 23, 2014.

1. confusedrob

confusedrob Guest

I've been interested in women most of my life. Im 36 soon to be 37 now. But every now and then I seem to "turn gay" for a little while. I fantasize about men and having sex with them and all of that, but then it seems to go away and Im back on women.

In college I sucked dick one time and didn't really enjoy it, beyond that I haven't even kiss another man, but I still fantasize and get turned on by the idea. When I "take care of it myself" while thinking about women it takes a bit of effort but I am able to do it and enjoy it. However when I do the same while watching a gay sex video or pics I can get myself off really fast.

So am I gay, bi or what? Shouldn't I know by now at my age?

I love it likes this.
  2. drawinginblank

drawinginblank Member

You might be bi. Or just straight and have fantasies about men sometimes. Which is actually normal for everyone. Even some people who are very against gays but are straight themselves experience this.

But it is natural. Maybe you should try to find out for yourself.

And it's not a bad thing to not know at your age. Some people never find out.

3. confusedrob

confusedrob Guest

I'd like to try it. The one time I sucked in college I was really scared and didnt really know the person that well. we didn't even finish. I dont want to let that experience color everything after, but I seem to only want to do it once in a while (though lately it's been a lot more often)

4. deleted

deleted Visitor

are you with a women now or just single?.. Of course if youre not getting any , might think getting dick sucked and sucking on some dick sounds like a good thing.. go for it.
    Before you know it, your 75yrs old with no dicks to suck.. Stop wasting time get out and suck a dick..

5. jords

jords Member

It's quite normal to feel this way.

Some people just simply go through phases. You don't have to identify as straight or gay, you can just be YOU!

Embrace!

:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Si69 likes this.
  6. nYck

nYck Guest

I think most guys are pretty versatile though they won't admit it to themselves. We'd all be happier if we stopped worrying so much -like at school. Remember when messing around just suddenly got sexual -with girls or other guys -and we just enjoyed the fun? When I saw exotic Asian male go-go dancers with my gf last year, THEY turned me on and I was dreaming of them when having sex later with my gf. She wondered why I was more potent than usual. I didn't tell her. None of us are completely "normal".

Si69 likes this.
  7. jords

jords Member

I agree.

It's so sad that our westernised social-culture is shite, we should all just be label-free !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. katkin

katkin Member

I don't think our beliefs, personality or desires are fixed, but are fluid. Think a lot of people feel the same and for me there's nothing worse than regretting something I didn't do, rather than something I did do.

Si69 likes this.
  9. Alwayswanting

Alwayswanting Member

I'm just now learning my sexuality, and find both men and women attractive. I'm the same age as you and married. So it's more normal than you think.

10. pillhead2

pillhead2 Member

I would say only you can know what you sexual preference is. I would look at it beyond a strictly sexual aspect. I identify myself as gay, though I have had sex with women, but I am not romantically attracted to women as in falling in love.

I would ask yourself aside from the sex, which gender do you find yourself falling in love with more than the other and desire to be romantically attracted to?

You said when you fantasize you climax easier when thinking of men, even though you do not like to perform oral sex. There are gay men who do not like to perform oral sex, but are romantically attracted to those of the same sex and enjoy being intimate with another male in ways they are not able to with women.

I just feel like there is more than the sex act to think about when questioning your sexuality and you are on the right track, I hope you find that man or woman who helps you to know one way or another that this is the mate for you not just sexually but romantically as well and can fall in love and be happy. Remember each experience, and person is different, just because you didn't enjoy it once, does not mean you would maybe be more connected with different man.

Best of luck to you in you journey. :sunny:

11. look_wthin

look_wthin Members

I also go through these phases, so I completely understand what u mean.
    Sometimes I get too much in my head about it and stress over it but sexuality is fluid and it's changing.
    I think because of my past experiences with having girlfriends were not so great it has made me think maybe i should try to be with a guy but I don't think i could have those feelings for a guy.

12. bisexualtrucker1027

bisexualtrucker1027 Members

You seem more bi-curious than anything to me....you say you sucked a cock but didn't really enjoy it....but you do enjoy the thought of being with a guy.

13. TheSamantha

TheSamantha Member

Drop the labels.

14. dark suger

dark suger Dripping With Sin!

ur not anything until u try it and u like it or not. i say go for it. it isn't really a big deal its just some dick its warm its hard it feels and tastes fantastic of course it turns u on.

15. ggib111

ggib111 Members

Trying it and liking it doesn't make you gay. Gay sex feels good. I've done it before, but always considered myself basically straight. I stopped and married a woman. I miss gay sex, but there are advantages to being simply married.

16. riccixjr@yahoo.com

riccixjr@yahoo.com Members

I am 17, I am a male, I like females but I always wondered what dick would be like. I always wanted to try it!

17. ggib111

ggib111 Members

Well, you're young! Don't get hung up on any one woman right away. Experiment (be safe!), and see what you like. There's nothing unusual about wanting to experiment with gay sex. Most all of us do. A few of us get to actually do it.

Si69 likes this.
  18. openfield

openfield Member

In answer to the original question, I think you're straight though maybe a little curious.

19. Cumbrewer

Cumbrewer Members

I've perused alot of forums like this and a common theme is guys liking to suck cock & eat cum with no other attraction to the other guy. Seems pretty mainstream nowadays. Some treat it like it's nothing more than a handshake. I know it's not that simple but there definately is less stigma among many than say in the 80's when I was entering my prime. Back then I was seen giving my best friend a bear hug in a bar and before you know it people were suggesting we were gay. It's not like we were dancing cheek to cheek. Just a hug, the kind you routinely see among guys in all sorts of settings nowadays. Glad to see times have changed.

20. littlepenis

littlepenis Members

hello, I have been curious for years, I am 71. I finally got the nerve up to suck a cock and now kick myself for not doing it sooner. It is the greatest feeling especially when he finishes. I am msrried and still love my wife & have sex with her. Go enjoy it.