Not sure if bi or just appreciate hot girls...

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by la Principessa, Sep 2, 2013.

1. la Principessa

la Principessa Old School HF Member

I've been starting to feel as if I have some attraction to women. I still love and am attracted to my fiance (and love the sex). And luckily, when I expressed the concern to him, he seemed open to letting me experiment with women (he'd like to watch of course like any straight man).

I'm even more confused as to what to do with this though. I told him I don't want to share him, or have any threesomes and he says he's fine with that. But I feel selfish if I did experiment and even have a girlfriend on the side. Almost like it is cheating. I don't even know if I'll enjoy it. In my mind, I do. But never had a chance to actually talk to a girl sexually and see if I like it, or try anything physical. Not sure how to go about any of this.

2. la Principessa

Seriously? No input at all?

3. TAZER-69

TAZER-69 Listen To Your Heart! Lifetime Supporter

You have his blessing get out there and see what you have been missing.

4. KewlDewd66

KewlDewd66 Member

You are certainly running a high risk here.

If you find a girl behind his back, you'll feel like you are cheating on him. He may reciprocate one way or the other.

If you find a girl who will be willing to let him watch, one thing may lead to another, and you may find your fiancee enjoying the play by being an active part in it.

I believe that you should change your focus here. You cannot really have the freedom of experimenting with other girls, AND at the same time not allowing your fiancee to enjoy the same thing. Admit that you are a sexually positive person, and that you want to go around exploring your sexuality. Invite your fiancee to be a part of this. This is your best shot at having a good, functioning relationship.

KD

5. la Principessa

I know he won't cheat on me, no matter what I do. He knows I don't want him to have sex with other people. He told me he would allow me to experiment. He also said he'd like to watch but wouldn't get involved. But, I agree it could get messy.

I'm not going to go looking for anyone. We know that I am bisexual, but I don't plan on doing anything about it. If I do someday become single again, I'll look into it. But while we're still together, I'm just going to stay completely faithful because I love him and he makes me happy.