Not so random, maybe...

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by pyxis, Jan 1, 2005.

1. pyxis

pyxis Member

I have a definite problem that requires a drastic solution. A virus has attacked my f'ing computer so I joined the forums at castlecops.com to talk things over with someone who has a clue about the shit. Long story short, the virus prevents me from logging on to Yahoo mail, where the password to that forum account waits (AAARRRRRGHGHGHGHGHGHGH!). What I would ask, if one of you kynd souls would be so obliged, is for a reliable person to *whispers* check my email account and retrieve the password. It's a risky job, but for someone with a good reputation, it's a chance I'm willing to take to fix this piece of shit. Anyone living in Knoxville, TN willing to accept the challenge could reap some kynd rewards.

I'm counting on you guys!

2. kindwoman

kindwoman Sista Golden Hair

Sorry, I don't live in Knoxville, but I'm willing to help out any way I can.

3. pyxis

pyxis Member

...thanks, man. Don't think I'd be stupid enough not to abandon that yahoo account. It's just that I'm dog-sitting for a friend and do not have the luxury of running down to Kinko's. Do you know what time everything closes on New Year's in this shit-hole? And I'm sitting in front of the only computer any of my buds have access to (deadbeats) with no way out. But, again, encouragements are always uplifing in moments of utter frustration.

4. whispers

whispers sweet and sour

how did you know my name?

5. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

Unless the rewards involves something with chocolate chips I'm out.

6. BlackGuardXIII

BlackGuardXIII fera festiva

I thought I was your friend..........:(, sniff, sniff......

I went to bed at 10 last night, happy new year.
    I pretty much hate holidays too, though.

7. BlackGuardXIII

BlackGuardXIII fera festiva

*whishpers* shhhhhh. Now you went and told everybody. Now everyone will want in.

8. pyxis

pyxis Member

Tards Unite!!
    Down With Assholes!!