Not so cool facts about Israel (10 min. video)

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Pressed_Rat, Jun 4, 2007.

1. mbworkrelated

mbworkrelated Banned

''Gulf war syndrome'' is another thread entirely.

IF there is a war with Iran - then we might be able to speak of it more clearly.
    Speculating about this now with barely credible sources is counter productive imho.

2. gardener

gardener Realistic Humanist

Sorry MB but I am not going to agree to say nothing untill this government pulls another boner. I am speaking out right now and loudly. War with Iran is NOT an option!

3. mbworkrelated

mbworkrelated Banned

Is that opposition ''in principle'' or because you feel there is no legitimate justification.If you think it should NEVER happen regardless of any situation or provocation - fine - I respect that.

Fair enough if it is ''in principle''.
    If not atleast respond to what is said by those within the admin' - Not at any sniff of somebody saying anything about something that may not occur [if that makes sense] .

It just seems you fall into the ''in principle'' camp - seemingly slotting into place your opposition and your arguements regardless of the facts just so you have a stake in the debate.

matt -

4. Pepik

Pepik Banned

I don't get it - why do private armies in lebanon have the right to deliberately kill Israeli civilians in undisputed Israeli territory without Israel having the right to respond? Gardener can you explain why Hizbollah has the right to kill jews and why you support that right?

5. Pepik

Pepik Banned

And I have to say, what a joke of a video. Thanks for the jew hating propaganda, Rat.

6. gardener

gardener Realistic Humanist

Why does Israel have free reign to destroy the Middle East? Why do Jews have the right to control the movements and lives of arabs in the Middle East? Answer that one Pepik.

7. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

This video is so idiotic and biased that it actually makes me sick.

The song was kinda pretty though.

8. ronald Macdonald

ronald Macdonald Banned

deleted as its beneath dignity to post here

9. ronald Macdonald

ronald Macdonald Banned

hahahaha take a look at pepiks guestbook !

10. Pepik

Pepik Banned

Wow, who would have thought that a violent left wing extremist would be an anti-semite? This place is full of surprises.
    Right, so Israel, which has been invaded three times by neighbouring countries, and is fighting states and terrorist organisations which have explicitly called for its complete destruction, has "free reign to destroy the middle east"? You really haven't got a clue Gardener, yet you can't figure out why Israel doesn't and never will give a crap what people like you think.