not ready but bio ticking

Discussion in 'Dreams' started by kat2000, May 17, 2004.

1. kat2000

kat2000 Member

I am 29 years old and my biological clock is ticking. I am so scared. I really am not mentally ready to have a baby. But last night, I had a dream I was holding a baby boy. What does this mean? Help.

2. Moving_cloud

Moving_cloud Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Hi kat2000

i think this is about finding the wisdom to see beyond the fears which sometimes comes as folly, at least to the mind.

The baby boy tells you about the eternal moment of being whole and complete within yourself no matter how many years you give yourself to get there and just asking you to trust into your own heart and sense of self. He is about your dream of becoming who you are and in this being given a frame that is not based on time but on inner truth. He asks you to be ready to see just the beauty and wonder of when changes take place from inside out and find this is any moment in your life and is like holding you.

So what if your dream was real.

3. owl

owl Member

How did you feel holding the baby?

4. kat2000

kat2000 Member

Moving_Cloud for an interesting response.

Owl, I didn't have time to feel much of anything. As soon as I got sight of the baby in my arms, I scared myself out of bed.