Not Paranoid!

Discussion in 'Paranoid?' started by Deleted member 315401, Sep 22, 2021.

1. Thank you, I appreciate your concern. I don't think he would hurt me, I am more irritated than scared. Although, when I first posted I was angry and maybe a little scared.
    He has been ok for a few months now mostly because we had clear boundaries that he was no longer entitled to know about my private life. A few weeks ago though I was having some issues and was feeling down, he offered to listen to my problems and ever since then he has been starting to act like he has some right to know everything going on with me again. I think I may just have to remind him about those boundaries and let him know that just because I chose to talk to him about my problems does not mean he has free access to every part of my life again.

My youngest says I am too forgiving and always want to see the best in people...and that I should stop doing that, lol. They don't like it when I try to explain that their father is just doing these things because he is hurt and sad.

nudistguyny likes this.
  2. NookaTheNook

NookaTheNook Members

Sell it on eBay .