Not new just confused....

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by AbStRAct_HuNny, Jun 3, 2004.

1. AbStRAct_HuNny

AbStRAct_HuNny Member

I was a member of this forum...i havent been on in a few months. so today i thought to myself, " hey i havent been on the hippidy dippidy forumn in awhile." then all of a sudden its all new and im like whaaaat?? so im like alright coolio dudio and then like i was like "oh my names not workin no more" cuz usually when i came in it was like already signed in. so i didnt remeber my password and my email account changed so i was like "great!" so anyways i just registered again and made a new name...i used to be puffaroo637 but now im abstract_hunny...i like that name more anyways....puff was gettin old. it used to be my nick name :eek: . ya bad one...everyone else got dubes and other cool names ic ant really remeber and i got stuck with puff...blah. anyways members im back...not that i was popular or anything.

2. TerminalMadness

TerminalMadness Member

Hello, I'm new to the new forums and not really old to the old forums, so hows the dealio with you and yours?

Can I borrow twenty bucks?

3. Bassplayerjojo

Bassplayerjojo Member

You ever actually get anyone to give you $20?

4. TerminalMadness

TerminalMadness Member

Nah, it's just a running gag I like to do.

It's not for real.

5. fylthevoyd

fylthevoyd Super Moderator

Hey Terminal, you still working every body for $20 huh?More power to ya dude.