not hungry unless high

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Jadess, Jun 4, 2004.

1. Jadess

Jadess Member

I'm only hungry im high...does this happen to anyone else, if im not stoned food just doesn't appeal to me. Before i ever tried drugs i really enjoyed food, but now if im not on them... i just cant bring myself to eat. Does herb really affect your diet or am i juss tripping.

2. Chronic4:20

Chronic4:20 Member

well when im high pretty much any kind of food gets me jacked. I just start craving whatever i think about lol

3. DWebster

DWebster Member

I've been noticing the same thing lately Jadess, actually just this morning when I was thinkin about breakfast, made me all bleh just thinkin bout eatin without bein stoned

4. marquee

marquee Member

i know exactly what you mean. i havent eaten breakfast for the last two months cause it just makes me sick thinking about it. then i eat nothing until lunch break where ill get stoned and go pig out. then when i get home i barely want dinner. its probably not healthy but a lot of the time thinking about food makes me sick unless im high.

5. tpgi

tpgi Member

haha thats some funny shit, but actually the same thing kinda happened to me. I had been smoking everyday for like 7 or 8 months until 2 weeks ago when i decided to take a lil break till the end of school to clear my head and shit. and ever since ive stopped my appetite has gone to shit i can barely eat breakfast a soft pretzel is the most ill eat for lunch and its just really crazy how little ive eaten lately. But im done school now and i have a nice fat blunt for myself and some friends for tomarrow so hopefully ill get to taste food again

6. Jadess

Jadess Member

well it's good to know im not going crazy or anything lolz... well...i think i just found an excuse to smoke...i can't eat unless im stoned...well neways peace out..

7. sag aloo

sag aloo Member

a lot of people I know can't get to sleep without it but yeah I think the eating thing is common - I certainly can't manage breakfast with out ripping a good few bowls of dank 1st and started losing weight when I tried to stop since I couldn't eat at all. not that I managed vey long :)

8. I_Am_A_Robot

I_Am_A_Robot Member

thats just a mental dependence i think. that happens to me sometimes. its normal. its just maybe a side effect. hey i dont know what im talking about. but all drugs have those things they do to you , its just like how prozac or allegra has side effects

9. TelimTor

TelimTor Member

10. Cosmo4

Cosmo4 Member

That happened to me..but it was only because I didn't have any other food besides junk food in the house. We had just gotten back from vacation, and all we had were Pop-Tarts, chips, cookies, and things like that. That's all I ate for like 2 days, until I actually started eating some meals.

11. gEo_tehaD_returns

gEo_tehaD_returns Senior Member

When I smoke heavily, I generally get hungry more often, even when I'm not stoned.