Not gay, but think about Sucking?

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by longhaul, Feb 28, 2009.

1. Keenman

Keenman Senior Member

LOL-I guessed it's a learned art. I have no desire to take the class.
    However-I want to let my gf do whatever she wants back there, so I guess I better start studying.lol

I'm very happy for you profezzor. At least you were able to experience and experiment.

2. Corius

Corius Member

As a married man I do not spend time wishing that I could suck a cock or have some guy suck my cock. Nor do I long to be fucked or to fuck another guy. I have done all these things and they were meaningful and important at the time. They confirmed the bond that already had come to exist between my partners and myself.

I was absolutely bowled over by my first sex with a woman and somehow I knew that that would be where I would end up. But that did not prevent me from having three long term sexual relationships with men.

I do believe that I could have been happy in a gay relationship. I know I could have been happy in a permanent relationship with the two women I also had long term relationships with.

With all my partners the sex came naturally as our relationship deepened. I loved them then and I love them still.

Certainly my parents were aware that my friends were more than just friends, but they did not probe and I did not "come out" when my friend was male and I did not "come out" when my friend happened to be female. Sex for me has always been personal and private.

3. Hot Butt

Hot Butt Guest

suck it! its cool!

4. trulybi

trulybi Member

I'm a new member and this is my first post. Fascinating thread about what is bi, what is gay, etc....cool to hear different opinions.
    I'm older than most of you (I think) and have been married for over 30 years! Love my wife, love women, love sex with women and highly prefer it.
    But, as someone said, sex is sex, and I'm attracted to m2m sex as well. Not interested in any kind of relationship, certainly no kissing, cuddling...blah to that.
    But a bj is a bj and a hj is a hj and who's giving it doesn't ultimately matter to me.
    And, yes along the way, reciprocal action is slowly progressing, although I never expect it will progress beyond hj and limited bj (hey, if it hasn't by now, i don't think it ever will).
    I indulge in "the other side" very infrequently and always am safe and choose carefully.
    Like my handle, I believe I am truly bi, as I enjoy sex with both genders, 60-40 in favor of women.

5. greenryder

greenryder Member

I'm not gay and don't consider myself bi, however I've been given and have given a blowjob.

6. dwick91

dwick91 Member

oh just like alot of people said dont worry about it or think ur gay alot of guys feel the same way and alot of straight guys like to suck dick and swallow cum like me i love it but at the same time i could never kiss a guy its just a fetish evrybody has one.

7. deleted

deleted Visitor

i have never seen a dick Id like to put in my mouth..

8. EkiMMikEEkiMMikE

EkiMMikEEkiMMikE Member

There is always dildos. Might not be the same thing but I love sucking my girls strap-on cock

9. lostplanetairman

lostplanetairman Guest

Well longhaul ... i've dreamed about sucking for a long time ... so you're not alone. I recommend trying it if your mind is always on it. I went and did it with a fellow and his wife .. it was well worth it ... unfortunately i ended the relationship through some weird guilt trip and i wish i hadn't ... follow you instinct

10. tautog

tautog Member

You almost define the average guy! Yes but not me, I want to but I can't. I like girls but i'm interested, I always wanted to but I never did it...........

11. heywood floyd

heywood floyd Banned

As far as I can tell, the only way I get off is if I can get other people off first/at the same time... it doesn't seem to matter if they're male or female. I think if I find something that they seem to like, then I'll try to do that and make it as good as possible for them. I just don't like the idea of leaving someone unsatisfied...

12. donz

donz Guest

im the same. i just want to try it ....

13. curiousposter

curiousposter Member

I'm another one. I've never really had any attraction to or interest in men but my urge to suck a dick feels like it's getting stronger by the day. I'm now to the point that I'm obsessed with it so I'm probably as gay as anyone here.

Like the original poster said it sucks because I don't want to do anything else which makes it more difficult to satisfy the urge without some sketchy encounter that I probably wouldn't feel too comfortable with. For those of you who've done it what do you think the best way is to go about it for someone who wants no reciprocation, minimal contact, and no diseases? I do live close to a major city.

14. barefooter700

barefooter700 Member

Add me to this list. Never been with a guy at all, but I so want to.

15. Jamester666

Jamester666 Member

What if the desire to suck is really a desire to suck oneself...some say the deep unconsciouss mind is really driving the boat...most of us could not suck ourselves so their is only one option open toward the fufillment of that desire...ref Jung...the shadow and how we have pushed all down that is considered socially taboo...all the best...Jamester666

16. OzNorth

OzNorth Member

Here's the thing...a guy sucking another guys cock is......gay!

17. ncbymail

ncbymail Member

I'm married and love to suck cock. If the wife would fuck me more I'd suck less. But she's not into anymore. So I adapted and now I like it ALOT....in fact I'd rather suck dick than fuck her, since she's not into it, it shows.
    A big dick and a mouthful of cum is a guilty pleasure buts it's a hellava pleasure.
    I used to be totally straight but once I tried it I found I liked being a cocksucker.

18. djomalley

djomalley Fanch King

Just know that anytime any of you are in Miami, you can always suck my cock. No questions asked. ;-P

19. britbiker

britbiker Guest

Not wierd at all-you'd be surprised at how many feel the same way. I'm straight, I love women, but I've had ora sex with guys. I could never kiss a guy, could never fall in love with a guy, and don't consider myself gay or bi. Most of the guys I've done it with are married, and have great sex lives with their wives. So, believe me, you're NOT alone feeling that way. Don't worry about labelling yourself. Just do what makes you happy and enjoy. Life's too short to sweat the small stuff.

20. britbiker

britbiker Guest

Don't struggle with it. Screw labels; enjoy yourself and BE HAPPY!!!!! Being gay is emotional as well as sexual. You love women, are attracted to women. Me too. I LOVE women's asses, and I was born to eat pussy. I love my wife, and could never fall in love with a man. But, I have male "friends with benefits". Married guys, guys with girlfriends, but we're turned on by dicks, too. I guess it's because you really don't know if a woman is coming or faking, but with a dick you can see results! Contrary to popular belief, there's not a thing wrong with enjoying youself doing whatever makes you happy.