Not appealing

Discussion in 'MDMA - X' started by toastacidblocks, May 1, 2007.

1. prismatism

prismatism loves you

Fallout55 - exactly :).

i think this thread is coming to a happy point where it should die, but i'll just say some more shit to tie it up...

mdma showed me that it's safe to love, because it FORCED me to love, and when i did, i realized there was no reason not to. it broke down walls that have stayed down ever since. i'm not scared to love anymore. and i'm very, very grateful for that. and on that one simple foundation, the zillions of things that can be learned from other psychedelics or from life in general seem to resonate clearer, because i don't have as much of my own stagnant emotional bullshit covering them up :).

2. prismatism

prismatism loves you

okay. i really didn't want to have to get into this because i know no matter what i say, you're not gonna get it unless you want to, and i really don't think you want to. but whatever, i guess i will.

i'm definitely not a sociopath. i don't know everything about sociopaths, but how i understand it, a sociopath would base their system of right and wrong on what will further them, without any thought to the affect their actions have on other people. they're competitive and see "right" as getting closer to "winning", in a job, in relationships, whatever. and from what i know of, sociopaths do pass judgments on other people.

and i don't think I'm not doing anything wrong. if i do something that hurts someone, and become aware of it, if it's not entirely unreasonable i'll stop whatever it is. but my concepts of right and wrong only apply to me, and i don't try to force them onto anyone else.

also, i wouldn't tell someone they needed to be healed. if i saw what a person was doing and got upset by it, i'd take it as a sign that I am the one who needs to be healed, because something about them is scaring me and i need to address that.

and it doesn't mean that i would watch someone hurting someone else and just sit by blissfully trying to heal myself. it just means i wouldn't say "what the fuck is wrong with you? why are you such a screw up?! you can't do anything right" and so on.

3. ChopperPilot

ChopperPilot Member

What a perfect word to describe it! Yes- hedonistic! And we all have a hedonistic side screaming to get out. MDMA just allows it to come out uninhibited.

4. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

5. prismatism

prismatism loves you

:D are you trying to get me to say something un-loving? i don't really have anything invested in trying to get you to understand, but if you ask questions, i'll answer them.

i still love you, i'm not offended, and i'm not gonna be, and i don't care at all how far up my ass you think my head is lodged. the point is, you can think that, and i am not going to try to change your mind.

:)

6. Four Winds

Four Winds Member

I couldn't agree more with that statement. Above all, this is what MDMA has taught me.

I have never learned that from LSD or any other hallucinogen. I have learned loads from psychedelics- and LSD has taught me more about life than MDMA, but MDMA has taught me more about love than LSD.

Perhaps this thread should just die, and we should accept what we get from psychedelics; be it a couple hours of fun at a rave; or an un-paralleled introspective state of mind.

MDMA and LSD have taught me two completely different things. To weigh out and try to argue the lasting implications of each is probably foolish- I guess we should take what we get and accept that, without trying to change other peoples minds. Like I said before, I firmly believe its all the individual.

7. Fallout55

Fallout55 Banned

People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they’re not on your road doesn’t mean they’ve gotten lost. -Dali Lama

8. toastacidblocks

toastacidblocks Member

this thread is going no where, errrrbuddy is arguing over ENLIGHTENMENT, when that in itself is opion only.

both = :D