Not appealing

Discussion in 'MDMA - X' started by toastacidblocks, May 1, 2007.

1. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

ok, look man, to be honest...i know my arguements get abrasive sometimes...and for that i apologize. I didnt mean to insult you.

But like 3 times in this thread ive said...its subjective, meaning its opinion...but as a whole LSD is a more introspective drug...for some people, mayhbe not...but as a whole it is...its not an opinion, its the gnerally accepted fact...read a discription of MDMA and LSD on Erowid...LSD is described as more introspective drug...thats all Im saying...i Never said that for some people MDMA isnt more introspective, for people who dont like LSD or dont understnad, and all they get out of the trip is pretty lights and colors, MDMA is more introspective. Once again sorry if i came off as a dick, but you really ddont now me...so to judge me is really immature. Even you have said, LSD is more introspective in this thread, so why such a strong arguement against what im saying?

2. akatweak

akatweak Member

and Hardee's (carl's jr on west coast) is better than wendys

3. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

i dont know...what could be better than wendys

4. prismatism

prismatism loves you

wendys is disgusting. it's really hilarious how bad it is. not in a "bad for you" way even... just in a "i don't think i can finish this shit" way. at least the ones i've gone to. but i'm vegan so it doesn't exist in my reality anymore... :)

i think something mdma can do that lsd normally doesn't is blur the line between an epiphany or idea you have in your mind and bringing that realization to actual physical reality. lsd seems to send you more inside yourself, which can alienate or seperate you from the world around you. on mdma, you want to bring the whole world into yourself and spread yourself all over the world. i think you can work with your environment and sober people a lot easier than you could on lsd. of course it depends on the person. but i'll just give an example...

on ecstasy, i decided to liberate a stuffed bear from a little wooden plane in front of a business. he'd been sitting in the plane for a long, long time, not being loved by anyone. i figured i'd give him to a kid and that kid would have a new best friend. i got caught and the lady took the bear and hid him somewhere. so my friends and i decided we were going to round up as many stuffed animals as we could, and place them all over the town where only little kids would look. we wrote up notes that said "take me, but don't take my friends, and if you can, someday leave me for somebody else". we placed about three garbage bags full of stuffed animals all over the town, in trees, under signs, at picnic tables, wherever looked like a good place. over the next few weeks we watched them all disappear one by one.

another time, i brought a bag of stickers and glitter, and extra bracelets into town. having rainbow hair, i usually get the attention of 5 year old girls. so whenever one would say, "mommy look at her hair!" i would go over and talk to her and give her something. it's a cliche kandi kid activity, but it's the physical manifestation of the "enlightenment" (whatever you define it as) that you get from the drug.

when i did acid, i talked to a few people, but most of the relationships were going on in my own mind. i was mostly introverted and didn't really give that power over to anything else. it was all about my personal relationship to the footprints in the sand and the colors and the movement and sensations.

not to say it wasn't as enlightening, but ecstasy just seems more in-action to me. of course, with ecstasy, you have to know how to regulate yourself so you don't alienate people... but it's really not that hard.

i don't know. just my opinion. i think everything everyone has said is totally valid, and it's lame when these things take on a confrontational vibe. i really like to know what everyone else thinks though. it's fun. :)

5. Krsna Bhakti

Krsna Bhakti d-_-b JAMMING

MDMA makes me want to talk a lot and lay on my couch. LSD has me in love with the universe and true, get very deep within myself, which I think actually strengthens my feelings olf sensitivity towards other people. But its strong Opiates that bring out the ultimate divine Love in me :tongue:

6. toastacidblocks

toastacidblocks Member

MYKE, every roll that happens to me too.

"what were we just talking about a minute ago.... ahahahha doesnt matter doooood"

everytime....:D

7. akatweak

akatweak Member

Me personaly i dont get along with random peoplr easily... such as walking through a store with my daughter in a basket people always want to stop me and talk about how cute my baby is... i just keep walking and ignore people... with E though since its an empathetic drug i feel more comfortable conversing with others i dont know and feel a real connection with this world unlike when im sober i just dont like people in general. i dont get real hyper on the stuff like some people (others iv seen get very agressive and mean)

lsd, ive never had a major trip like ive heard people talk about to me i feel more like im stoned to nth level and get real closed off and pretty much wonder around inside my head and rather be by myself its like i can imagine my world and forget the pains of this world...

I think they are both inlightning in their own sense... E allow's me personaly to get connected with others and accept the world for what it is and be ok with everything... lsd lets me get intuned with my mind and allows me to escape from this realm so to speak....

both are very rewarding and afterwards i feel more able to function in reality...
    now i personaly think these two drugs were meant for eachother no doubt about it... like beer and BBQ... Pepperoni pizza and weed... Chicona's and low riders... rock 'n roll and drugs and sex...

peace and much love
    tweak

8. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

i took lsa from hbwr and my friend and i decided that it was heaps cooler than ecstacy - more genuine and thoughtful.

i think mdma is enlightening only on certain small scales of relationships or realising how you really feel about things. but not really enlightening about the world apart from yourself or from 'feelings'. thats what ive found, at least.

9. toastacidblocks

toastacidblocks Member

burn

10. toastacidblocks

toastacidblocks Member

yeah thats exactly right

11. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

MDMA enlightening, hah, suuuuure just like smoking meth and banging hookers achieves true nirvana.

12. toastacidblocks

toastacidblocks Member

riiiiiiiight

13. prismatism

prismatism loves you

pbbbttt.

it depends on how you see "enlightenment", and what kind of paradigm you're in.

in my paradigm of reality, the goal of life is to learn how to love unconditionally without expectations or fear, and see the things i don't like in other people as a reflection of things in myself that need to be healed.

so whatthefuckever, heads or tails, it's the same fucking coin.

different things affect different people in different ways. but it's kind of ridiculous, to me, to make a universal statement about what IS or ISN'T in relation to ANYTHING. but whatever :) <3 peace, k?

14. 2cesarewild

So a serial rapist is striking your town and happens to rape your mother. Do you love him unconditionally? Do you see his 'faults' as things inside you that need to be healed?

MDMA narrows your viewpoint, and clouds your judgement.

15. prismatism

prismatism loves you

people have asked me that so many times. yes.

and i don't want to get into that, because it always ends up pissing people off, and they never believe me. but, yes. believe it or not... i'd do my best and try my hardest. i can't control what other people do. i can only control how i react to it. me saying that is not condoning rape. and it's not denial, or pretending it's something it's not, or projecting onto that person. and i don't mean that in any situation i will aim to be blissfully loved-out. it just means that i believe that nobody does anything wrong according to their own version of reality, and i don't think there is any better (better meaning easier, less painful, & more helpful, in my own experience) possible reaction to any situation than unconditional love.

so... yeah, i don't want to get into a discussion about that, unless you really want to know something. if you're just trying to prove to me that i'm full of shit, then i'd rather not. :)

16. kidsmoke

kidsmoke Member

but how is MDMA enlightening? you really don't even have a choice but to love everything, and that feeling doesn't even last once it wears off.

don't get me wrong, i will still drop a pill from time to time, but that shit is the farthest thing from "enlightening."

17. Fallout55

Fallout55 Banned

I think she is saying MDMA shows her how to love people no matter what and that is in her opinion enlightenment.

I think neither LSD, MDMA or any other drug is enlightening, enlightenment(by its accepted definition) comes from you, not a substance.

enlightenment is not about striving for some greater knowladge, enlightenment is about acceting things for what they are.

18. Four Winds

Four Winds Member

My experiences on E have stayed with me long after the drug has worn off. It opened me up to the beauty that is love, and that remains with me to this very day. It all boils down to the individual. I think many of you simply write it off as "the effects of the love pill" and forget all about your experience, but on my "day-after" I chose to look at what the drug did to me, and what I had learned from it, how it altered my perception of life etc.

Everyone goes into an LSD trip ready to open their third eye and take a nice introspective look at thyself. People go into an MDMA roll with the mindset of "lets feel good and dance with some crazy lights and techno!" and I believe that is the reason many of you get nothing from it. It depends on your attitude, and not so much anymore, but when I first started doing MDMA I took it very seriously, and thus it was more rewarding.

There is, in my opinion, far much more to learn from LSD or mushrooms, but to say one cannot get anything out of a good roll is a tad ridiculous. I believe it is so much more apparent during your first ever roll though, and if many of you breezed past that with the "love-drug attitude" you may have missed it- who knows?

19. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

i will say one thing that im sure alot of us can agree one...pund for pound, the MDMA high is one of the best, perfect, most well rounded hgihs there is. I like LSD alot more because of the whole package that comes with it...but MDMA can be a great drug with a great high when not abused (I dont think that so much anymore like i used to). Whenver I used it, the high took precedence of the "opening" effects it had on my personality. Most people who i know use it for the hgih too...which is why i refer to it as hedonistic. I think everybody has shared their opinion enough on the matter so that everyone understands the effects are subjecive... Its just how ive always thought of the drug.

20. 2cesarewild

What you're full of might not be shit but it sure stinks. I wonder how exactly you would heal your inner rapist?

It's childish to think that one does no wrong according to their reality. Adults who think this way are called sociopaths. Children often think this way because their conscience hasn't fully developed yet. I can only imagine how fantastically awesome the world would be if everybody genuinely thought they weren't doing wrong no matter what.

And then when they do something truly heinous we'd have people like you to say "it's ok, you just need to be healed. we love you no matter what you do."

Even if you're this guy:
    [​IMG]