Not appealing

Discussion in 'MDMA - X' started by toastacidblocks, May 1, 2007.

1. Four Winds

Four Winds Member

I dont put much stock into my thought process on E- you guys are absolutely right, it makes you love everyone and everything automatically, you dont need to think about it, its just alright.

LSD is a FAR more enlightening drug than MDMA.

2. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

you were deperessed becasue of an MDMA binge bro, your serotnin levels were whacked if you were binging, it doesnt matter that you ate 4 rolls, moreo or less they had a negative effect if you were eating how ever many you said you were...

3. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

I have eaten way too much...WAY too much...insult me if youde like i deserve to be called an idiot...

Ive eaten one before, ive eaten anywhere from one to nine...one was fine...i didnt roll balls but i got high and had a great time regardless...

me having eaten too much doesnt take way the legitimacy of my other points, its a totally different topic on its own...

MDMA is a wonderful drug if used lightly, but its not enlightening like LSD is bottom line, you guys are just makin an arguement that it is but if you honestly beleive that then you havent dosed with good L yet.

Also, with the exception of someone who has been binging on it, get someone who likes to get high and feed them QUALITY MDMA, not speed pills, not ketamine laced concoctions, and someone with regular serotonin levels...they will fall in LOOOVEEE instantly, you cannot have BAD tip...the only way that would happen is if that person was utterly depressed, so depressed that it stood out to everyone, that person still might be depressed during the roll and not enjoy it, but he'll be happier regardless...when your brain is flooded with serotonin it lifts your mood regardless, its a fact backed by chemistry...and by experience, i used to pop rolls after a horrbile day and immediatly when they kicked in, my troublesome world vansihed.

And all i have to say if that if you can remember EVERY conversation that you have had during a really good roll, even off 2...your rolls SUCK...even when you take 2 or 3, you talk deeply with someone and 30 minutes later the convo is lost...if youve never experienced this then youve never experienced good E

4. Four Winds

Four Winds Member

LOL thats only your opinion, bottom line.

How can you sit there and say LSD is more enlightening than MDMA for every single person? To say someone cannot think deeply into things with MDMA is incorrect, you absolutely can. Its just that most people dont, most people only care to run around and hug people, or dance at a rave.

Haha, okay then. Do I even need to say anything for this one? You do realize how ignorant that statement is, do you not?

Why you come on the MDMA board and promote LSD with trashing MDMA is beyond me. Clearly, the people here are going to have different opinions than you- it is the MDMA board- so to come on here and try to state your opinions/personal experiences as if they have to work for everyone is a lost cause. You get my drift?

5. physicalxgraffiti

physicalxgraffiti Member

ecstasy can be the perfect drug for some people, and for other people it can be terrible. I'm glad I discovered it, but other times I feel like i've released a beast. I'm always stressed out from school, and friends and family(i know, it's no excuse), that it's a release. When I do e with my best friends I feel like I'm stress free, even if it's fake, even if it's inpermanant. We learn to enjoy the fact that ecstasy isn't real, so that when we're taking e, we're aware that we're on a drug and we respect that.

6. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

HHAHA bro...im posting in a thread trashing MDMA promoting LSD...thats what this thread is about... and i am not trashing mdma, im simply saying that IMO it is not as enlightening as LSD, but its all subjective whatever....i guess, i mean i just dont agree with you...but i dont think youve done good acid if thats the case.

I dont doubt that peopole can think deep thoughts with MDMA, but its not the same as with LSD and to say that is rediculous. I dont know why your getting steemed up, this whole thread is about MDMA not being apealing soooooo thats why I am postin here. peaaace

by the way...are you honestly going to tell me that you remember EVERY part of those insightful convos when your rollin face....i mean cmon, for real...you can ponder deep thoughts bro but nothing near with what LSD presents you with...thats the only point im trying to make here, is that whatever insite MDMA may give you LSD is on a much higher scale of introspection.

7. Fallout55

Fallout55 Banned

Both can show you good and bad things in your life and help you work through them though and honestly sometimes what you really need is to go dance and have fun more so than you need a long night of deep thinking.

8. akatweak

akatweak Member

well i used to like to roll heavily though latley ive been trying what was recomended for theriputic practices and every couple days or so ive only take maybe 50mg and i have to say iv been a happier man not letting my emotions get in the way of my life... though i dont think ill completly stop rolling all together just maybe a LOT less but i suggest to everyone who is overly stressed and depressed try starting your day off with 20-50mg and continue every couple days or as your feelings presest... i feel much more functional in every day to day life... of course be healthy and responsible!

but everynow and then im still gonna let loose and have a blast!

as far as mdma and lsd... two different experiances for me... id rather mix the two and then i always have a good trip and it feels even more insightfull/entertaining depending on how i trip!!!

peace and much love
    tweak

9. prismatism

prismatism loves you

it's like comparing taoism to buddhism.

10. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
    Originally Posted by PsychMyke

MDMA is a wonderful drug if used lightly, but its not enlightening like LSD is bottom line, you guys are just makin an arguement that it is but if you honestly beleive that then you havent dosed with good L yet. {QUote: PyschMyke}

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Four Winds
    LOL thats only your opinion, bottom line.

How can you sit there and say LSD is more enlightening than MDMA for every single person? To say someone cannot think deeply into things with MDMA is incorrect, you absolutely can. Its just that most people dont, most people only care to run around and hug people, or dance at a rave. {Quote: Four Winds}

*COUGH*....quite the contradiction there wouldnt yah say buddy? I think that you have no knowledge of either drug and your talking out of your rear, but then agian thats just my opinion

11. toastacidblocks

toastacidblocks Member

hhahahahahahhahahah

Pyschmyke you always get into shit like this....

its amusing....LSD is more enlightening...MDMA is a love drug followed by some enlightenment....

12. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

what can i say, i guess im just not the likable type...at least i stick with my guns tho...

"your right LSD is more enlightening then MDMA, i dont think hard of MDMA"

3 post later...

"IT ALL DEPENDS ON THE INDIVIDUAL, I CAN THINK PHILOSOPHICALLY ON E ITS JUS MOST PEOPLE DONT"...make up your mind four winds...

Am I the only one who on 2 or 3 good rolls has deep conversation and then 5 minutes later looks at my friend and goes "DUDE WHAT WERE WE JUST TALKIN ABOUT?!?"...."I DUNNO BUT IM ROLLIN SO HARD BLAAHH"...does that happen to anyone else, or is that just me...

I dont doubt that rolls make you open and accepting and is better for theraputic purposes...but to say that it is more enlightening then LSD is like comparing McDonalds to Wendy's for christ sakes (although if you really like mcdonalds, i guess that comparison is moot)

13. Four Winds

Four Winds Member

I meant that for me. PERSONALLY, I believe LSD is more enlightening than MDMA. Better?

Now, on the other hand, we have you sitting here saying that for every single person, LSD HAS to be more enlightening, or they arent using real LSD. Now dont tell me thats just your opinion, because apparently if somebody thinks higher of MDMA than LSD, they must be getting bunk acid! Do I even need to point out how blatantly ignorant and stupid that is? Didnt think so...

If somebody doesnt share your OPINION- then they have to be getting ripped off or not taking real LSD, because PsychMyke is the all-knowing authority when it comes to psychedelics! Its his opinion or bust, folks!

Your a teenager who is obsessed with LSD. Thats what it all boils down to. Clearly your intelligence level boils down to "OMFG LSD IS TEH BEST DRUG EVER." You really dont have as much understanding of things as you would like everyone to believe, thats all I'm trying to say.

14. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

whatever you say mang...i think i do...and are you not smart enough to realize that this is a thread bashing MDMA and promting LSD? Yes I do realize that LSD is my favorite drug, and i never once said it was the best drug ever...i think it is.

All i said is it is enlightenment on a larger scale and thats that, dont put words in my mouth fool. Dont hate me just because I argue fact. I never ONCE said LSD is better then MDMA they are 2 entirely different drugs, i was argueing the scale of enlightenmt...learn to read.

15. Four Winds

Four Winds Member

Meh, whatever man.

I dont argue with teens in "the drug phase."

So, when you grow up and mature a little bit- then come back and maybe people will give two shits about what you have to say-maybe.

You have much to learn, young grasshopper, much to learn.

16. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

hahaha...there have only been like 3 people who honestly believe i dont know what I'm talking about...ive recieved many PM's telling me the opposite, and you do realize youve been arueing with me this whole time...study up or shut up, you dont know shit and its obvious

17. Four Winds

Four Winds Member

Okay, big guy.

You even post like your 12 man. Im just saying you really need to grow up and figure out yourself WITHOUT the drugs. Cause your a mess man. I'm not trying to be a dick but good lord...

Hey werent you gonna go over to the bluelight forums? Heh. Good luck over there, thats all I gotta say. And believe me- you'll need it.

18. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

lol, you dont know me man. Dont pretend like you do...youve been contradicting yourself and stepping all over your aguement this whole thread and noww your resorting to insulting me personally to make up for it..., Ill admit I've had prblems with drugs in the past, for a mature adult I would hink youde be decent enough not to exploit that considering its a personal problem, i think your the immature one here. That last post had nothing to do with the arguement in this thread so considering your resorting to such childish tactis, ill just go ahead and make the assumption youve run out of "witty" off topic retorts. Ive said that MDMA and LSD's effects are subjective to the individual...never once did i say that for everyone LSD is more enlightening...LSD isnt for everyone period...as a whole, LSD is more enlishtening on a MASSIVE scale...and to deny that fact is heresy. To people who cant handle LSD, obv MDMA is more elightening because its easier on the mind (aside from it's nuerotoxicity).

Dont bring up my drug habit in a public forum like your my psychologist, you have alot of nerve. But your too low of a life form for e to get steemed up, some people need insults to make up for lack of knowledge...lata

19. kidsmoke

kidsmoke Member

Wendy's is better than McDonald's

20. Four Winds

Four Winds Member

LSD isnt for everyone period...as a whole, LSD is more enlishtening on a MASSIVE scale...and to deny that fact is heresy.

All I was saying; its all opinion.

You still have not proved your point in this argument. People have different experiences with different drugs, thus, DIFFERENT CONCLUSIONS! So no, its not heresy, its different people thinking different than you- on a subject that is NOT fact. You need to learn to understand that on a message board where peoples opinions vary so drastically.

Leave it at that and be done with it.