Not a fun trend I have fallen into as of late

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Carlfloydfan, Jan 30, 2005.

1. Carlfloydfan

Carlfloydfan Travel lover

I use to be such a chill stoner. I use to laugh a lot and have fun and watch anything and philosophize. Now, I just over think waaaaaay to much and sometimes my mind is convinced that something is going on. Like I think my ex hates me pretty much now cause of this one bad high where i thought to much. Most of the time I wouldn't say it is a bad high, just sorta confusing and far to over anaylitical. I mean, I can still chill. But as of late, I have been a pretty silent stoner. I don't laugh or philosphize, I just space out and over think to much. I try to sit in the hot tub or sauna to calm my mind down and that works a lot of the time, especially the hot tub. I dunno, I am generally a very happy person. Maybe its just this breakup i had a few weeks ago that subconciously gets to me. I have a new girl now though and I haven't tried smoking in the week we've been together.

What do you think? how can a happy intelligent stoner turn into an over thinking guy who is sometimes a little to nervous. I mean, my friends can not tell that I am dis-satisfied, they still say I am a chill stoner so my outward appearance is fine and I don't freak out. Its just internally something is not right. Externally I handle myself fine

2. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

it is not as rare as you might think

3. Soulless||Chaos

Soulless||Chaos SelfInducedExistence

I know what you mean, unfortunately though I don't know what to do about it... :rolleyes:

4. Carlfloydfan

Carlfloydfan Travel lover

yeah, ever since a real close call I had with the cops while smoking with a kid who had sketched me out, I have been weird a lot. The thing is, I had a weird feeling about him before hand anyways, oh well.

5. dirtybongwater

dirtybongwater Member

Everyone goes through periods in their life when they are mentally stresed out and their anxieties are running wild. You just got a lot going on upstairs, it will pass.....

6. I_Am_A_Robot

I_Am_A_Robot Member

you will be able to overcome it
    i used to be paranoid without smoking
    smokign then enhanced my paranoia
    yet using it as an enhancer
    i then changed the course of my paranoia
    to stop my irrational thinking
    it takes time , and you must counsel yourself
    and think things through
    maybe writing how you feel while paranoid
    anxious , stressed , then talking to those people