Northern Berry!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by GuySmiley, May 11, 2004.

1. GuySmiley

GuySmiley Member

I am cool, just having a bad week. That's why I apologized for taking it out on you guys. I have been so heated about shit in my personal life that I let it affect my manners and I made myself look like an ass for not reading some posts more carefully. I have been acting like the "Grow Nazis" i hated when I first started, and for that, I am sorry. I am far from an expert, but also far from being new to this. Obviously, there is ALWAYS room for improvement. Unfortunately, my ego outweighs my ability to speak like an adult sometimes. I stand by ALL of my growing claims, I do not lie. I do however have a shitty temper and it gets the best of me.

2. AreYouExperienced

AreYouExperienced American Victim

excellent grow man, those plants are looking perfect. Keep up the good work!

3. GuySmiley

GuySmiley Member

Thank you...I wish I could share the smoke with ya'.

4. DiffKettleOfFish

DiffKettleOfFish Kickin' it

Dude I think I just died looking at those pics

5. tiedye0420

tiedye0420 Member

hey it's all good bro, I had a bad birthday last week myself. I really should not have lost my temper either. So we are both at fault! I never heard the term grow nazi, that's funny!

peace and light
    tiedyebruce

Oh by the way, that's a nice looking budshot bro! keep up the good work!

6. geckopelli

geckopelli Senior Member

I guess I don't get an apology.

But that's alright- it all comes out in the wash.

7. meangreen

meangreen Senior Member

Guysmiley,

This is a allstar lineup of apoligizers we have here!its always better to share experience than to criticize and condemn.I got my apology as did he.Peace

8. GuySmiley

GuySmiley Member

It was a blanket apology.........sorry if you felt slighted because I didn't specifically state it in your direction. Considering I was only arguing with the 3 of you, I figured it was understood.

9. GuySmiley

GuySmiley Member

Sometimes strong personalities clash when first meeting, it is fairly common. Me acting like a spazz didn't help much either.....

10. meangreen

meangreen Senior Member

There is not enough love in the world to add to its ever growingness.

11. puffnbud

puffnbud Member

Hey Guy,
    I just joined. Can't talk a lot about indoor stuff because I'm a country girl and have more space outside than in. Had a good harvest this year with very little mold problems. My brother lives in Amsterdam and I'm going to see him in Nov. Have you been? Any experience with Hollands Hope? I'm thinking of going with some of those this spring. I also want to intro some Early Skunk. They claim it'll mature by mid sept but that sounds awful early to me. Look forward to sharing info. P.S. The pics are real nice. Those tricromes look @ two days from bursting. Am I close? Rock on