Northern Berry!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by GuySmiley, May 11, 2004.

1. GuySmiley

GuySmiley Member

Some pics of my current Northerern Berry grow. These two girls are 5 weeks into flowering, 3 more weeks left until harvest. The buds are very dense and resinous already!!! They will fill out the gaps within the next 3 weeks. Enjoy...:

2. Peace

Peace In complete harmony.

they look delicous. :)

3. TreePhiend

TreePhiend Member

Those look awsome! Keep up the good work! Can you hook a brotha up? I got cash, I also live in New England. I know you probibally think I'm a cop, I just want some dank nuggs though!

4. batman_42333

batman_42333 Member

Good Blazin Smiley

Peace
    - Batman

5. GuySmiley

GuySmiley Member

Thank you both for the kind words.

6. *Anne85*

*Anne85* Member

beautiful....

7. GuySmiley

GuySmiley Member

I am not a dealer. I grow for my own medical/rec usage. The street prices are ridiculous and my buds are 10 x's as potent as most kind bud out there. I would love to smoke you up sometime though!!!!! I keep myself well stocked with quality genectics/buds. I can harvest3-6 ozs, depending on the number of females I have flowering, ever 2-3 months on my continual cycles.

8. Marley-Sunshine

Marley-Sunshine Member

Very nice man, you keep on doin' your thing! :)

9. Peace

Peace In complete harmony.

would you mind selling my a clone?

10. GuySmiley

GuySmiley Member

JAH RASTAFARI!!!! Peace my friend......

11. GuySmiley

GuySmiley Member

Like I said, I don't sell, even clones....hehehehehehehehe!!!!! You do realize that you can go to jail if they clone is intercepted by postal people? Seeds on the other hand, are very hard to detect in the mail and if snagged, there are rarely any repercussions. I may be able to wrangle a few seeds together for you, for free.

Although, if you are living with your folks and are under 18, I won't do it. Even though I know that it is illegal for any age, I believe that a responsible approach to the growing aspect is a must. If we are to change the currently insane and ridiculous mj laws, we have to show that we are mature and responsible people. Just my opinion though. Peace.....

12. john_the_pothead

john_the_pothead Member

hey can you hook me up with some seeds, ill be more than willing to pay you for them and absolutely cover shipping

13. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

beautiful.

14. GuySmiley

GuySmiley Member

WHOAH...hehehehehehe!!! I'm not a seedbank. I'm not even sure if I'm going to send anything to the other guy. If you are interested in this particular strain go to....:

www.peakseeds.com

I am NOT advertising for Peak, just offering the advice. There are a buttload of seedbanks to get seeds from, use your search engine. Peace.....

15. john_the_pothead

john_the_pothead Member

well, anyway, beautiful grow...
    how long have you been growing?

do you know what seeds are good outdoors and have really high thc content, because im interested in starting a little garden for me and my buddies...

16. GuySmiley

GuySmiley Member

I have been growing for quite a while now. Ther are many good outdoor strains to choose from that have high THC levels. I personally think that Neville's Haze and the Jack Herer strains are the most potent. Here is a site that has a mj strain index, over 1000 strains you can choose from. It gives all the info you need on the specific strains.

www.cannagenetics.com

17. GuySmiley

GuySmiley Member

I must say that I am impressed with this strain, I always have been. This is a shot of the taller girl's main cola, it is as long and thick as my bong!!!!! Both girls are gonna' be ready for harvest REAL soon!!!! The shorter girls' buds are are definitely more dense than the taller girl and the tall girl has the bigger cola, but her lower buds are nowhere NEAR as dense as the shorter girl........:

18. GuySmiley

GuySmiley Member

The resin build up on these girls is getting sick....here's a lower buds shot. I thik I see some cat hair in there too......hehehehehehehehe!!!!!

19. TreePhiend

TreePhiend Member

OMG I just had an orgasm

20. babynug

babynug Member

that is just beautiful.ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh