North Korea Holds Anti-U.s. Rally

Discussion in 'Politics' started by newo, Sep 24, 2017.

1. newo

newo Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

[​IMG]

So it's a protest rally with a strict dress code. I don't want war but these people seriously need to be liberated.

1 person likes this.
  2. Mister Liam

Mister Liam An Old Mister

3. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

Sorry. I'm too worried about the NFL and kneeling down to focus on this shit

3 people like this.
  4. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

You sound just like a Republican warmonger propagandist. You think the US really gives a fuck about "liberating" anyone? Please!

There are people suffering all around the world at the behest of brutal regimes, many of which were installed by the West, and the only time the US government gives a fuck about it is when they stand to gain something while using stuff like this to pull at the heartstrings of gullible, ill-informed, but nonetheless well-meaning people.

Yeah, let's "liberate" them by bombing the shit out of them and installing one of our own puppet dictators as we have done so many times in the past.

If anyone wants to talk human rights violations, lets start with Saudi Arabia, which is tied at the hip to the US government. Yet we rarely hear about that because it's not convenient to the .001% at the top.

I mean, FUCK!! We are at the brink of war, and here you are just "catapulting the propaganda," as George W. Bush is known for saying.

5 people like this.
  5. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

Looks like they're preparing for a war though. :hitsfan:

6. Pressed_Rat

There will be no real "war," though. North Korea's military is a joke compared to the US. It will simply be a matter of the US annihilating yet another country to take advantage of its natural resources, install a private central bank, and set up another strategic base for the coming war with Russia and China. Mark my words!!

Honestly, folks, North Korea is a joke and they pose no real threat to anyone. You don't even know if what the news is telling you is the truth or not, or at least highly exaggerated.

But if they do pose a threat, you can certainly blame it on people like Donald Rumsfeld, who sat on the board of the company that sold North Korea their nuclear reactor in the early 2000s. How convenient. And it was the neocon Project for the New American Century that Rumsfeld was a member of which listed North Korea as one of the countries for regime change. And now it's about to happen.

But the average American only knows about football and what they heard on CNN or Fox (depending on their fake left/right bias).

2 people like this.
  7. soulcompromise

I think China would be a more likely candidate for what you're thinking of. Do you really see the U.S. "taking over" anywhere? I can see that there are issues with stock market practices for sure, and power at the top is a huge problem for this country. But I don't think there is a push for world domination by any stretch of the imagination. :)

8. Pressed_Rat

Well, then you have not been paying attention. But whatever. I am likely not going to change what you believe, nor do I care to.

9. soulcompromise

It sounds interesting.. I'm not shooting it down, but I the news I read is either MSN, CNN on TV at the gym, or the front page of the local paper (I don't read whole articles). Correct me if I'm wrong, but China and North Korea share a border. And China is concerned about the U.S. being anywhere near their border, from what I understand. The "diplomatic" solution would be for China to take over everything in North Korea, if something like that can even resemble diplomacy.

I have been watching some of what's going on. The threatening rhetoric from both U.S.A. and DPRK is what really stands out. So, if that's what you mean... then yea, I see it! I just don't think it spells out "takeover-bid".

I'm interested to know what you think about a secret takeover-bid, if you care to explain.

10. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill Lifetime Supporter

The Right to Protest is that which should be encouraged - but an 'orderly' one?
    I guess when Big Brother calls one has no choice but - Answer the call - lest the consequences of such not give one a second opportunity for which to do so

11. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Team Kaepernick 4lyfe

12. Meliai

Meliai Banned

In all seriousness I do think the term "liberating" is a bit troubling.

The humans rights abuses inside North Korea are equally troubling but it isn't the US's responsibility to change that, particularly with Donald Trump as our commander in chief

North Korea will fall on its own one day. You have to keep the masses happy to keep them brainwashed and most of them are starving.

13. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

Wildlife is thriving on the North/South Korean border

14. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

Because it's such a deadly place for humans!

15. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

How do you know that North Korea poses no ''real threat'' to anyone? That same mindset I believe was the tone in the US, when Hitler was in power. And look what he did.

1 person likes this.
  16. newo

Lighten up PR. Let's liberate them by making Korea one country once again. It's worked out in Vietnam and Germany, it would be best for Korea.

17. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

I don't get it. Does North Korea have a deathwish? Why all of the smack talking? They must know full well that if they tried anything, they would likely get blown off of the map. As others have noted, there is something more going on here.

18. Pressed_Rat

Yeah, the Vietnam war was great.

19. newo

Who's talking about the war? I'm talking about the country.

Communism has failed. China and Vietnam are gradually embracing capitalism and now Cuba is negotiating with the U.S. to re-establish relations. North Korea is still holding out, a sad relic of a system that just doesn't work. And this truth is being kept from its people.

You know how when people are taken from cults they need to be de-programmed of brainwashing? When North Korea falls we'll have the task of de-programming an entire country.