Noob

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by oncetwicepass, Apr 4, 2007.

1. oncetwicepass

oncetwicepass Member

me and my friend are goona drop for the first time soon...
    we are both experienced with shrooms and nothin else.

would you fine fellas and ladies recommend dropping a little or a lot.
    i mean, the first time i did shrooms i did a little to start to know what was comming so i could control it and not freak out or do somthin stupid.
    soo, what do you think?

2. oncetwicepass

oncetwicepass Member

p.s. i've researched it a lot and read quite a few trip reports over the past month.
    im leanin toward a lot as of now.

3. coadyj

coadyj Member

ive had very very good lsd before, But it was nothing on my first shroom experice. take one tab, suck it for about 20 min and swallow. after about 20 min sometimes when your sucking you will notice that your vision becomes a little cooler, then it will feel really wierd in you stomach, then you will start tripping. One tab isnt that intence, but will get you really into the giggles.

Make sure nothing has happened to you in the last while that would get you thinking about it, like waiting for a HIV test or you finals results and you will be fine. If at anytime you think its going bad, just make it good again. think positive thoughts what some robot chicken or something.

The first time i did shrums i was tripping my balls all night, i think it was because i did E with it. LSD is a lot less intence (IMO). If you think positve you will be fine.

Good luck and have a really good time, Oh one thing make sure you have the next day free. By 10 o clock PM the next day you are going to be wrecked.

4. young_deadhead

young_deadhead I Love Lucy

i would go ahead and take a couple hits since you have done mushrooms before. IMO LSD and Shrooms have very little differences except LSD tends to usually be alot more visual for me.