Non-typical ways of smoking...EVERYONE in here

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by digitalldj, Jan 21, 2005.

1. digitalldj

digitalldj Canucks ftw!

K, i'm just curious, i've been on the forum for a while and in the whole time i've never seen anyone besides my self post up about

1. Hot Knifing

2. Third lung

3. one hitter

now do u guys just not do these things or not even know what they are? maybe cause i live in such a weed influenced culture [vancouver] that these may be common to myself and others living around me, but no one else seems to really talk about these other great ways of gettin high.

2. Jack_Straw2208

Jack_Straw2208 Senior Member

explain 2 and 3.

3. digitalldj

digitalldj Canucks ftw!

with a third lung u get a bowl, and put it in the middle of a 2 littre bottle cap, cut or burn a hole in the lid and then melt a bowl with a screen into the cap so the bottom of the bowl would be inside the bottle once u screw on the cap.

next u cut the 2 litre in half or even 1/4 and then get a bread bag, u then tape the bread bag around the outside of the bottle where u just cut the bottom off.

then, u stuff the bag all the way into the cut bottle with the bowl screwed in on top. u then put bud in the bowl and SLOWLY pull the breadbag out, this creates a vacume and pulls a MASSIVE hoot into the bag, once this is done, unscrew the cap/bowl and toke out of the mouth peice for the 2 littre, if i have ever seen people puke off smoking weed, this is what does it.

a "1 hitter" is usually just a little metal pipe that resembles the inside of a pen, and usually comes in a little wooden case, when u want a toke u just push the pipe into the wooden box which has a side comparment for weed. jamming 1 toke into the end of the pipe u light it, get 1 toke, and your good to go :)

both awsome ways to smoke IMO

4. TrippinBTM

TrippinBTM Ramblin' Man

I know what they are, just never do them. The lung seems cool, but haven't tried it, I don't really know how to hot-knife (isn't that for hash?), and I don't own a one hitter.

5. element7

element7 Random fool

Hot knifing is cool with some home made hash. Crazy Canadians taught me that. Well, wtf:

The Frozen Glass: Put a large beer glass in the freezer. shotgun the smoke into the glass. It will condense and just sit there like a fog. Then you can 'drink' it. Not the most efficient, but it's a cool party trick.

Blender/Pan Vaporizer technique: Get a glass blender, remove the bottom. Heat a frying pan 'bout medium heat. Put big side down, drop lil' chunks in. Fills with vapor, inhale from small end. Once again not the brainiest but a cool trick to show friends.

... and of course, cooking with ghee :)

6. Jack_Straw2208

smoked out of a bowl made from beads once....

7. Jack_Straw2208

and an erlyn myer (i know i spelled it wrong, cut me some slack) flask, most of my experiances came from that little guy...

8. LoserMan

LoserMan Member

that bread one sounds like a gravity with no water, sounds cool but ill stick with my 3lt grav. cool idea tho.

The vaporizer is still something that i want to try, but i need some type of glass jar or some shit.

9. Budman420

Budman420 Member

10. howl

howl Member

i used to the the cig lighter in the trck at my old job i f i had no paers... just get it hot, toss on a bud and hit it like ans inside out chillum....

11. PokeSmot

PokeSmot Member

i made the bread bag thing

only as the top i used a bacardi cap, so i can fit a hole bowl in that bitch

12. Shamrock

Shamrock Member

one time i found a little pipe-like tool and took a hit during shop class.

13. Agent_Orange83

Agent_Orange83 Member

I thought pretty much every weed smoker knew what a 1 hitter (pinch hitter) was and pretty much all knew about knife hits and waterless gravity bong.

14. digitalldj

digitalldj Canucks ftw!

haha me and my buddies were doin that the other night, the lighter stopped working on the 4th hit though lol

15. ki_raven_24f

ki_raven_24f Member

when we ran out of rolling papers and had no pipe, my friend used the paper that tampons come wraped in.

16. digitalldj

digitalldj Canucks ftw!

me and my buddies rolled a joint up in a Canadian 50$ before on new years haha

17. ki_raven_24f

ki_raven_24f Member

we ran out of papers and a girl i knew rolled a j out of pages torn from the Bible in the hotel room. i didn't smoke that one though