Non toxic hashish

Discussion in 'Processing Marijuana' started by Naturalhi, Mar 13, 2008.

1. Naturalhi

Naturalhi Great hairy ape

Like everything else the answer depends on the strain and quality of mj you begin with. High quality yeilds more, dirt weed yeilds less. I use the leftovers from trim to make mine, and since it's very dry there's not much weight to begin with, you see where I'm going with this?>)

The rule of thumb for good hash content in bud is 11%. Using this 11g of good bud would equal one gram of hash, it all depends on quality vs. quantity.>)

2. deleted

deleted Visitor

Hey, Naturalhi.. We missed you...[​IMG]

3. Naturalhi

Yeah! I miss me too! Life as I knew it turned to doodoo!>(

I still stop by once in a while, but not able to grow at this time,so......

4. M4N14C42O

M4N14C42O Cannabis Connoisseur

hang in there man, it's always nice seeing you post! Always have something informative!

5. Naturalhi

Thanx for the support! Gettin' evicted by yer kids, and landing in an oldfolks home is a pretty steep hill to get over, but me and my mate are workin' at it!>\

6. deleted

deleted Visitor

awe,, sorry to here that.. :(
    hang in there...:cheers2:

7. Naturalhi

Thanx for the support, I shall survive! Still in shock, but gettin' better. lookin' for a new place to grow.

By th' way, this is a lesson to all! Growing mj is best done in secret, partners never work out! One partner will get greedy, or impatient, or just doesn't like the way the other partner is doing things. Mj still being half illegal there's no recourse when things go bad.>)

8. bubbler211

bubbler211 Member

well when i actually get enough to keep me and the wife happy i would gladly give some to our cats,i have one elderly cat and god help her she really needs her weed to keep her growing on when i get to the small leaves that suround the bud it time to break out the bubble bags and try my hand at some fresh pure hash he he he

9. Naturalhi

I don't like bubble bags, I've found a lot of trics in the water after a friend threw his out, well actually I asked if I could have the water when he was done with it, stayed medicated for some time after dehydrating what was left in the bucket. Quite a chore but proved a point, some meds are smaller than the smallest mesh of bags.

10. GRIMM A. KNIGHT

GRIMM A. KNIGHT Member

damn that blows! sorry to hear that...

11. Naturalhi

Hey Grimm thanx fer stoppin by and support. I see ya live in the same area, although quite a vast area, as we do!>)

12. GRIMM A. KNIGHT

GRIMM A. KNIGHT Member

im in elderado county you? and i love it out here!

13. Naturalhi

Yeah been through there many times. We're in Butte co. out in the midddle of the walnut orchards, but lookin' for a place closer to the foothills, up outta the flood plane!>D

14. GRIMM A. KNIGHT

GRIMM A. KNIGHT Member

i just aquired this place i from sac, though i worked a block away from here ten years ago sdo i kinda know the town. small place though.

15. Naturalhi

Lived in Sac for awhile myself, before movin to the lost coast, years ago.>)

16. GRIMM A. KNIGHT

GRIMM A. KNIGHT Member

yeah it has its ups and downs... as does my new p;ace. lol asin more outdoor space!:D