non accredited school

Discussion in 'Free School' started by Mamluke, Feb 11, 2020.

1. Mamluke

Mamluke Members

I took some courses at Alison and I like it but it's a non accredited school is it possible to get a good job from a non accredited school

2. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

There is somewhere … I saw an ad on television. They offer testing. It's like a job site and their tagline was something to do with testing prospective candidates for jobs. I would tell you the site if I could just remember it! :)

but anyway, if you demonstrate to an employer that you have the skills needed to perform the essential functions of a job it's a definite bonus. :sunglasses:

I was going to suggest trying to 'test' your way in, but I think you still probably need a degree to get your foot in the door lots of places.

Was looking around the Bureau of Labor Statistics the other day. There is a lot of information about fields of work and opportunities... not that they are offering jobs there, but that they have statistical data, for example, about whether a certain field will hire you without a degree. Most of the entry level jobs require at least a baccalaureate degree (I think I spelled that right, lol). Anyway... Check this out!

Home : Occupational Outlook Handbook: : U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics

Mamluke likes this.
  3. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i think it's generally not a good idea to go to a fake school, but if alison's cute i still might spend some time with her.

Mamluke likes this.