noisy beds

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by UnspokenThings, Dec 21, 2004.

1. Angela36

Angela36 Members

Not true if the problems is squeaky box springs, or an old, weak, wooden frame.

Only way to fix that is to get a new bed, or thrust MUCH LESS during sex. And I guess you know which of those I would choose.

2. Slacker Of Krypton

Slacker Of Krypton Senior Member

I agree, they'd have never mentioned it if they didn't want to have some fun with you. We stayed in a hotel years ago with thin walls and heard the couple in the next room, it was hot, listening to them get off, so we returned the favor later that night.
    We never did see them, but they knew we heard them especially after we gave them an earful...we loved knowing they were listening...

arizonacook and GypsyHolly83 like this.
  3. Slacker Of Krypton

Slacker Of Krypton Senior Member

If you're fucking....it ought to sound like you're fucking.

4. My old bed was noisy af.

Redwingsfan likes this.
  5. AstroShark

AstroShark Member

If our bed is noise we would never know with all the noise and moaning the two of us make alone. :D

6. Redwingsfan

Redwingsfan Visitor

I agree quiet sex is boring I would rather have the sound of the squeaky bed springs and the headboard hitting the wall then someone who just lays there and doesn’t make a sound at least with the bed your getting sound lol

Angela36 likes this.
  7. Scharff

Scharff Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I'll take the moans, shouts, screams, groans and gasps over the creak of springs or the banging of a headboard on the wall. But it's still all good!

8. Nova540

Nova540 Members

Just hearing noise on the other side of a door is enough to get me going.

9. luckymeohyea

luckymeohyea Newbie

my wife asked me if i was ok if her friend gave her a massage on our bed , of course i said yes . About 15 minutes latter the bed began to squeak ,what a wonderful sound ,later that night after he went home i had very sloppy sex with wife ,lol

10. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

After we had been married about four years, we had an apartment on the first floor, beneath a young lady's apartment. Her bedroom was above ours, and she entertained her boyfriend almost every night. Her bed was the noisiest I have ever heard. It sounded like she and her partner would fall through our ceiling. Of course, the side effect was that it made my wife and me so horny that we had to have sex almost every night. It was a good problem to have, despite my lack of sleep.

11. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

When I was a teenager I used to hump my bed and it was noisy with the legs. I ended up removing them and then putting something under where the legs were to avoid scratching the floor and to keep things quiet

12. Tonynewyork6969

Tonynewyork6969 Members

My 24 year old fb has a noisy bed which i think turns me on more than anything. She lives with a roommate and i think it turns the roomie on too since my fb has her boyfriend over to fuck my fb too. That bed has to be the best!

13. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

I remember a particularly noisy neighbor in the cabin next to ours on a cruise once. It made for great sex on our side of the wall, for sure. We tried to find out who they were for days....finally we saw them going back in once after dinner - we had to duck around the corner we were laughing so hard.....

14. Explorer3000

Explorer3000 Members

Wife and I moved into a new semi-detached house a few years ago. It was in a bit of a state and all the carpets needed replacing, so our wooden bed stood on bare floorboards close to the joining wall. One morning, about 8am, we had been at it a while, the bed legs scraping back and forth against the floor. Suddenly my wife's mobile rang. It was the new neighbour...."I can hear a strange noise. It has been going on for almost an hour," she said. "Can you hear it? Oh wait, it has stopped." I tried not to laugh as I lay still inside my wife. She innocently pretended not to have heard anything and hung up. No doubt the neighbour will have been perplexed by the noise starting again as soon as she got off the phone.

15. JuliaLVA

JuliaLVA Newbie

Find a strap rug or carpet and get the foam rubber grip stuff they make to go under rugs on a smooth floor. A little section of each under each foot of the bed should keep it from sliding.

Todd56 likes this.
  16. Jamie28London

Jamie28London Members

Do you have a car? Swimming Pool changing room? Clothes shop changing room? Quiet clearing in the woods? Hotel? Loads of places to get it on and not have to worry about squeaky beds.

17. Josephinelcajon

Josephinelcajon Joseph

I remember staying at a motel it was a BIG chain one so not that bad. Couple next door was going at it ponding her so hard it sounded like it was in my room. She screamed on climax and several rooms nearby started clapping.