Nobody died...

Discussion in 'America Attacks!' started by Kilgore Trout, Jan 18, 2005.

1. Kilgore Trout

Kilgore Trout Senior Member

2. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

That has been posted in here several times already. At least five times.

And I can't quite agree with your quote. Not to detract from the evil of Bush, but there are many people who died at the proverbial hands of Bill Clinton! What about the bombing of the Asprin factory in Sudan? What about the Kosovo massacre? What about Clinton ordering cruise missile strikes on Afghanistan and a suspected chemical weapons factory in Sudan, as Monica Lewinsky testified before a grand jury about her relationship with him?

That is such a stupid quote because it's so inaccurate and cliched.

Clinton is every bit as evil as Bush, just better at hiding it. Then again, they're both elites and serve the exact same agenda, so that's no surprise to me.

3. Kilgore Trout

Kilgore Trout Senior Member

Wow dude. I almost never say this, but...lighten up. I think you're getting a little strung out.

...and (just to pick nits) Clinton's biggest failure was in Burundi. He swore to end the uprising there long before it got out of control, but renegged on his promise. Later it became the conflict and massacre that we now associate with Ruwanda.

4. Astaroth

Astaroth Banned

It never gets old beating a dead horse, does it?

5. soliloquy

soliloquy Banned

You're right about that ! but I bet Clinton doesn't regret not sending troops into Burundi. Had he sent in troops and killed 20,000, nobody would be thanking him for saving what turned out to be millions !!!!!! If the US hadn't stepped in to the situation in Iraq, millions could have died but thankfully we will never know !!!!!
    Dammed if they do !! dammed if they don't !!