No visuals? wtf?

Discussion in 'DMT' started by twang, Jul 25, 2008.

1. twang

twang on the run

i don't really want to fuck with recrystallization. I still live with parents and siblings and theres always someone home. I'm not old enough to buy liquor and usually have some trouble finding people to buy it for me but i'll try to get one of the hennessy bottles as soon as i can. Do you think if maybe I put it in the bowl of a bong it would work better on account of the fact I can get the whole chamber filled rather dense with smoke and inhale a lot at once?

2. 36fuckin5

36fuckin5 Alchemycologist

Nope. If you're not gonna use the right pipe, just go with a normal glass spoon. The right pipe makes all the difference in the world, though.

3. Iran

Iran Members

I had the opportunity to find out that if you are taking any type of peptide like ipamorelin or sermorelin you will not have any kind of visuals at all, it happen to me and verified this with even the same batch of DMT, u will have to rest from Peptides for at least a week.

EUREKA !!!!