No visuals? wtf?

Discussion in 'DMT' started by twang, Jul 25, 2008.

1. twang

twang on the run

Well I smoked some DMT for the first time recently. All my friends had these crazy visuals they said, but for some reason I didn't get any. I took 2 huge rips of it and don't get me wrong, I felt tooooootally fucked up, but visuals were not apparent at all. Some of my friends just took 1 hit and said they had crazy visuals. I think I even took bigger rips than them and held it in longer? I'm a small guy too. smaller than my friends. only 130 lbs. Is it possible that i was just born with a natural tolerance for it or something?

2. Colimon

Colimon Cheesus Christo

It's easy to screw up a hit of DMT, maybe that's what happened?

3. goodvibes83

goodvibes83 Senior Member

just curious, but how would one screw it up?

4. jaredfelix

jaredfelix Namaste ॐ

inhaling to fast is one way...

5. 36fuckin5

36fuckin5 Alchemycologist

Yep. Unless you have a special pipe, I've noticed that it's better to hit it slowly. Usually, the DMT won't vaporize quickly enough, and you end up getting a higher air:DMT ratio.

You also may have burnt the spice instead of vaporizing it. You want to heat it pretty fucking slowly. If you don't have a DMT pipe, dance the flame on the DMT next time.

Maybe hold it in longer, too. I've seen a lot of people fuck up simply by not holding it in.

You could have stopped lighting it at some point. You want to keep dancing the flame on it the entire time.

Really, it could be a lot of things, mostly smoking technique. We'd really have to see you do it to tell you what's wrong. I can promise you, though, that although you may be naturally tolerant of psychedelics, you're NOT that tolerant to DMT.

6. twang

twang on the run

It's weird though cause i'm the one who read up all the shit like how much to use and how to smoke it and everything and i just told my friends what to do in kind of a summary of what i had read and like i said i hold it in just as long if not longer than my friends who get blasted.

7. 36fuckin5

Maybe you're a little more tolerant than most. I guarantee if you hit 50-60 mg of pure white crystal you'll trip.

Did you lie back & close your eyes? That's what really makes it set in.

8. twang

twang on the run

I tried again tonight and i loaded twice as much into my bowl as everyone elses and everyone else seemed to have a crazy experience. I still didn't get visuals. I could definitely tell I smoked more than the usual dose i kinda started freaking cause of the way my body felt. I still didn't get visuals though. I don't know what the deal is.

9. pedaltopedal

pedaltopedal Member

YES. Lie back and close your eyes and relax. Very important.

... Maybe you just have a naturally high tolerance to dmt and will need to smoke A LOT, or something is off with your technique. Maybe have one of your friends help you with your smoking next time.

10. 36fuckin5

You can relax on a DMT come-up? You are a stronger man than I, good sir.

11. †ù®Ké¥ š†ûƒƒïñg

†ù®Ké¥ š†ûƒƒïñg Eminent Herbalist

Ya after I take a good rip I feel like my body is twisting up into space I could never "relax" like that. But I suggest letting your mind "relax" and let the DMT take control ;)

12. pedaltopedal

pedaltopedal Member

oh no. Forgive me :D

It's impossible to relax as everything you've come to know and understand as the universe around you is suddenly catapulted into oblivion.

I should rephrase that to: try to relax ;) .... relax as best you can.

^thats more what I was getting at.

13. twang

twang on the run

I'm the one that helped MY friends smoke it! In like keeping the lighter the right distance from the dmt.

14. 36fuckin5

What did you smoke it out of? Just a regular pipe? Try using a crack pipe or vaporizer.

15. twang

twang on the run

yeah i used a regular pipe but i didn't touch the flame to it. i dragged slowly and i saw the dmt melt on top of the herb that i put it on top of and i took 3 huge hits of it that i held in for a long ass time. i'll try to get my hands on one though.

16. 36fuckin5

Get one of the double-shot (50 ml) bottles of Hennessy and some Chore Boy. Drink the liquor and get all the labels off the bottle. If you turn it upside down, you'll where there's a pre-made weak spot right in the middle of it. Place the tip of a knife on this spot, and tap it with a rock or a small hammer or something until the little circle breaks out. Be careful not to break the whole bottom or crack the bottle.

Cut off a piece of Chore Boy and stuff it down into the neck of the bottle. Make sure it's fairly snug in the neck, but can still be pushed out using some kind of tool. Put your DMT in where you drink from, melt it down into the Chore a little, then dance the flame on it while you hit it.

This is the second most efficient DMT pipe I've ever tried, right behind my specially-made DMT pipe that had a 3-tiered bowl. You put ashes on bottom screen, spice on the middle screen and ashes on the top screen.

You may have to use a lot because you seem to be somewhat tolerant. I suggest weighing out about 50-60 mg of white crystal or 75-85 mg of orange and smoking that.

17. twang

twang on the run

I don't know if I can actually smoke more than I already have. I tried to but I just couldn't physically get the pipe and lighter up to my face. When I get more I'll up the dose and try making a more efficient pipe and post results. Hopefully soon.

18. 36fuckin5

Yeah, I can almost guarantee that you need a better pipe or higher quality DMT. I've seen so much DMT get sucked through a glass piece that it's ridiculous.

19. twang

twang on the run

I could almost gaurentee its not getting sucked through. I take my time in prepping those bowls with herb after every dose. I just don't see why i'd need a better pipe/better quality than everyone else.

20. 36fuckin5

I can almost guarantee that at least half of it is getting sucked through. No matter how hard you try, some is gonna make it through ash, pot, whatever.

And you'd need a better product because you're naturally tolerant.

How much DMT do you have? It might be worth a recrystallization.