No underwear

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by Deleted member 318159, Oct 17, 2020.

1. Who is not wearing underwear now? I'm not and didn't wear any yesterday. I like to go without, to stimulate my dick, play pocket pool and get erections. Not going to wear any underwear for the rest of October.

2. Playing with my dick again. I got it out yesterday and stroked it while driving. Trying to act 25 instead of my age.

Txguy1985, joker69 and Mister Mike like this.
  3. Mister Mike

Mister Mike Members

I never wear underwear hate them.

unless I’m around the house and only wearing underwear or as part of sex wearing them to be sexy.

joker69 likes this.
  4. MMorgan47

MMorgan47 Banned

Any of you guys wear panties?

5. Mrcurios

Mrcurios Members

I wear my wife's panties occasionally

Joyia, JeffT and Daretobare like this.
  6. Lester Izmoore

Lester Izmoore Members

COVID has got me shut in most of the hours of most days. And I am a old fart living alone. So I wear no underwear while at home — indeed I wear no other garments either. Being naked most of the time means much less laundry to do and I can set the thermostat higher and save on the electric bill. Most mornings I take a two mile walk. I do slip on a pair of gym shorts and a tee shirt for that so as not to offend the neighbors. Mr Happy has free run of those gym shirts though — no briefs underneath to confine his natural swinging. And his motions against the fabric are visible to anybody who bothers to look. Fortunately (and sadly) I’m too old to get unexpected and embarrassing boners just from entertaining a hot daydream during my walk. Then I come back, shed the shorts and shirt as soon as the door is closed behind me, and jump into the jacuzzi for some relax time.

joker69 likes this.
  7. Ben-X

Ben-X Members

I never wear underwear and stay naked. Most of the time when I am home unless company is over.

RBecca, Mrcurios and joker69 like this.
  8. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

It would be a bad idea for me, frequent erections growing sideways being very obvious.
    I would get in serious trouble in public and at work

9. Fireballs469

Fireballs469 Members

I don't even own any, other than thermals for cold weather.... haven't, for years.

joker69 likes this.
  10. GamerGirl99

GamerGirl99 Banned

I like to go without panties except on my periods. Err, sorry. "Female special time".

Wixx Trixx, Comic85, RBecca and 6 others like this.
  11. ozjohn39

ozjohn39 Member

Only wear underpants on rare occasions such as Doctor or hospital. Love the freedom of my genitals getting fresh air and a lower temperature. Never worry about an erection anymore.

Stopped about 25 years ago.

As an aside, was chatting with #2 daughter and she told me that back when a youngster she never wore underclothes when going out on a date. Both daughters were very pretty, and I suspect had a very full sex life in the teen and young adult years.

joker69 likes this.
  12. Sillysweet

Sillysweet Banned

Around the house absolutely no panties. Besides special outfits for playtime...Outside the house sometimes...depends on the occasion and feeling the thrill of somewhat nakedness is exciting!

Comic85, Sambone, BoyToy69 and 7 others like this.
  13. bill697cu

bill697cu Members

I don't wear underwear when going out. I enjoy the freedom and it is the closest to being nude I can get. In the house I'm nude most of the time.

Mrcurios likes this.
  14. Txguy1985

Txguy1985 Members

I’m not currently but would be happy to wear some if you’re interested

Mrcurios likes this.
  15. Mrcurios

Mrcurios Members

I have on a blue pair at the moment

Daretobare and Txguy1985 like this.
  16. oldguynurse

oldguynurse Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Few months ago I did some research on panties-or-not. Found one reliable-sounding study done by a female researcher. Results:

6% (1 out of 16 women) 'almost never' wear panties.

16% (1 out of 6 women) 'frequently, often skip them'.

25% (1 out of 4 women) 'sometimes' don't wear them.

53% (1 out of 2 women) 'always' wear them.

joker69 likes this.
  17. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

Yes. I do almost daily

JeffT likes this.
  18. oldguynurse

oldguynurse Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Hopefully, this will encourage some of the more 'timid' lady-types visiting this thread to engage in this.

19. Rob526

Rob526 Members

Before covid I was on a cross country flight and went to the back of the plane to stretch my legs. One of the flight attendants struck up a conversation with me and kept looking down at my crotch. I think she could tell I was commando under my khakis. We were flirting back and forth most of the flight then when the captain announced we were landing soon and to take our seats she came up close to me and geatured down towards my crotch and whispered in my ear and said, "Thank you for that!" as she smiled at me and squeezed my hand! :)

BoyToy69 and Txguy1985 like this.
  20. HornyHousewife71

HornyHousewife71 Members

Never wear underwear. I need the easy access. ;)

BoyToy69, CuriousLee and Deejay88 like this.
  21. EastBayCal

EastBayCal Members

Yes, love the feel of nice snug sexy panties and pantyhose. Nothing beyond that.

JeffT likes this.