No sex

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Viper17, May 13, 2018.

1. Viper17

Viper17 Members

I have a weird question if I guy doesn’t have sex for a period of time can I mess with his head/emotions?
    My wife keeps telling me that I space out sometimes like I’m actually not there like I have something else on my mind which I kinda do Bc I haven’t had sex yet and I’m married she keeps saying she scared/nervous we have talked about it numerous times but she gives me the same answers

2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i haven't had sex in a long time, and i'm also possibly a little crazy. but, correlation does not necessarily mean causation.

soulcompromise likes this.
  3. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

Nope, it doesn't fuck with my head. The last time I was with my girlfriend, we technically could have had sex but didn't mostly because I didn't want the experience to happen in an environment where we had to sneak about and rush everything. She understood that, though, I know she fully expected to lose her virginity that year. But then we're both pretty chill, and even when I visit her again this summer, its not like we're going to have sex right on the first day. There's an event we're attending that takes place a few days after I arrive, where we're going to be camping out for a night, so we're planning on losing our virginity then. Might as well make our first time memorable.

4. Viper17

Viper17 Members

Well it must be me then Bc I’m so depressed at the moment Bc we haven’t done anything since we been married

5. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

Don't worry Viper. You get used to it. Just learn that you aren't ever going to have it and everything becomes really simple. :)

Viper17 likes this.
  6. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

Having seen a few of your threads, I think that you may have been missing a few points.
    Like all animals, women experience strong sexual desires only during their peak fertility periods, which are for about 2 days every 28.
    It sounds as if your wife also started oral contraception prior to her wedding night, which complicates things still further.
    Pressurizing her may well be causing the current situation and putting her off sex altogether.
    Relax, concentrate on the good aspects of your relationship and one night you will be in for a very enjoyably surprise. But DON'T rush in like a mad bull and kill her feelings before they have fully built up.

7. Total Darkness

Total Darkness 100% Cocoa

Only if you place too much importance on it. That energy can be expressed creatively in different ways. If you're passionate about other things that energy can be focused there.