No Pot? What do you use as a substitute?

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by RealitaT, May 29, 2007.

1. AreYouExperienced

AreYouExperienced American Victim

reading works for me

2. GrapeKrush

GrapeKrush Member

alcohol.... nothing is better than a nice couple of jack daniels on the rocks... with a couple of rails in the morning... :)

3. slinkie

slinkie Member

Hey, where's the box for 'I am never out' or 'being out just isn't in my vocab?'

I haven't been out of weed in so long I can't remember the last time. It has been years.

4. s0ma

s0ma Member

I voted:
    Nicotine - I used to smoke a lot but not so much anymore. I hate the feeling I get afterwards, and the smell, but I really love the act of smoking.
    Caffeine - I love it.
    Alcohol - Only sometimes as I strongly prefer being high to being drunk.
    Dissociatives - I'm pretty sure DXM falls in this category, and I haven't "tripped" off of it in awhile. But it's there.
    Miscellaneous Pharmaceuticals - Does diphenhydramine (sleep aid) fall under this? It's kind of a weird "high" but sometimes it can be interesting.

and I also should have voted for
    Cocaine - while I've never had straight coke, I do sometimes buy intentionally laced weed, and the shake has more coke on it than the buds do so I only smoke it when there's no real weed to be had. However, it's only good once in awhile. I don't like the high enough to ever really become a straight up cocaine user.
    and
    Opiates - I enjoy painkillers.

Yes, I'm probably mentally addicted to drugs. There's really no excuse. But whatever. I just find them enjoyable and they don't interfere with my life. I still have a job, I still have friends, I'm not broke constantly and don't go to drastic measures to get drugs. They're just fun. =]

5. slinkie

slinkie Member

I do remember being out though. And what I did isn't on the poll list either. lol.

I'd take a nap till someone hooked me up with some herb if I ran out. Just lay down and go to sleep till I heard that beautiful knock on the door. haha

Then I'd leap up and do this:
    :party:
    :spliff:

6. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

hahaha that's twacked out:spliff:

7. TopNotchStoner

Nicotine: I don't really count this, as it doesn't get me high, but I do smoke, so I voted for it.
    Caffeine: Of course.
    Legal Herbs: I've tried a few in the past. I prefer the illegal herb:spliff:
    Alcohol: I'm drinking right now.
    Opiates: I like opiates. My only gripe with them is that the tolerance is terrible. I can only get fukt up on opiates about once every week, because if I use them any more than that, they won't get me high. Opium is cool.
    Amphetamines: I don't like stimulants all that much, so I didn't vote.
    Cocaine: Again, I don't like stimulants.
    Psychedelics: I LOVE psychedelics. Though, they are not a replacement for weed, as they go hand in hand. My favorite psychedelics are as follows; First is shrooms, second is 2ce, and third is LSD.
    Dissociatives: Meh, I haven't really tried any of the traditional dissociatives, other than DXM, which sucks major balls. Though, I guess you could say I have had some rather dissociating trips of various psychedelics, just not the traditional dissociatives.
    Misc. Pharmaceuticals: I love xanax. Pharmaceutical opiates, as I mentioned earlier. I've eaten many a pill and I don't really want to take the hour or two that it would require to list them all. haha

8. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

what about nitrous! nitrous is sooo good! one of my top five favorite drugs!

9. TopNotchStoner

I've never done it, recreationally. Only at the dentist. I need to go get some though, and I will sometime, when my curiousity gets the best of me. haha

10. Willy_Wonka_27

damn, never? i did a shit load last Sunday at a concert... there were more nitrous tanks there than Ive ever seen. about 10 in a fifty foot radius. hundreds of balloons being filled every minute. it was a sight to see in itself, not to mention seeing it on nitrous...
    ill be doing a lot more on Friday when i go to another concert...

EDIT: i also bought a 10 strip there. its been many months since Ive done LSD. Ive been munching shrooms and drinking 2ce lately.

11. 40oz and chronic

40oz and chronic 'Nuff Said

sorry to hear that man. DXM worked wonders for me

12. TopNotchStoner

I wanna try it, eventually, but I just haven't gotten the urge when I actually had the chance to do so.

I need to get to some concerts so I can get some acid, and I need to get a job so I can afford some more 2ce. I miss tripping. I don't think I've tripped since my birthday last year. It's been far too long. And shrooms....well, they're just nowhere to be found around here, at least nowhere I've looked. haha Shrooms are my favorite psychedelic too. They're my favorite drug, next to weed:spliff:

How high have you gone with the 2ce, milligram wise?

13. TopNotchStoner

Oh it worked. I just don't like it. It feels dirty.

14. Willy_Wonka_27

35mg.
    but Ive also done 20mg + 5g of shrooms. which was my most intense experience that involved 2ce. all my vendors have crapped out though. i'd go half with you when you get some money, it'd be cheaper that way...

15. TopNotchStoner

yeah you told me about the 2ce+shrooms. I wanna try it....now dammit!!! Is the 35mg trip the one that freaked you out so bad? I still haven't done as many mg's as my first 2ce trip. that shit was crazy. lol It lasted about 24 hours.

You remember the vendor I gave you, a looooonnng time ago? They are supposed to get a successor soon, and re-open. You probably knew that though.

16. darkain

darkain Member

I have various BZP pills, a few other things to smoke (salvia, Kratom, Wormwood and such)

17. Share the Warmth

Share the Warmth Member

Just smoke less often. Your tolerance will go down, you'll get more done and you'll save money. I smoke like twice a week, maybe three times at the most and I am good for like 6 hours off of one bowl, and not a tightly packed one at that. Probably a half bowl by many others standards. Maybe I'm just fortunate though to be a super lightweight, but I work at it by trying to not smoke every day.

I think you also appreciate the high more on the weekend when you've been working hard and staying sober during the week.

I don't mean to preach, you should feel free to do what you want, but that's my advice. You can get a lot of mileage out of the weed you do have if you smoke like I do and keep your tolerance low.

18. CasieNmynameisjake07

CasieNmynameisjake07 Member

Well I'm a young white girl who loves to smoke them good ol' Fiber Glass on a Stick cigs because I have an intense nicotine addiction.

19. Rasheeke

Rasheeke Member

I drink tea and do homework.

20. mortes

mortes Senior Member

I've been without weed for a week and I've not had to cope with reality with other drugs. I don't see how you can make yourself that addicted to a plant that you need something when you're out.