No orgasm !, give me your opinions plz

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by AfterburnerxXx, Mar 18, 2018.

1. AfterburnerxXx

AfterburnerxXx Members

I am a 28 male and i have a rare problem with my sexual life , i can't reach an orgasm even after 10 to 15 hours penetration , my partners always reach too too many orgasms , one after another without me reaching any after a while they start to ask me to cum , but i can't and they are getting too many orgasms and start to feel tired and ends by leaving me with full hard erection but no cumming , i don't care if i cum or not , but what i am asking for is my partners are they enjoying this or they enjoy cumming and i am turning them off this way , because when i ask them they say they enjoyed have that too many orgasms but it will be nice if i cummed at the end and that didn't happen , plz i want your opinions about this situation , is there alot of men can stand 10 hours penetration without cuming or it's a rare situation as my doctor said, my problem is something with sympathetic nervous system but i don't understand this medical shit well , thx

Last edited: Mar 18, 2018
  2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

10 to 15 hours penetration? you need to get a job. that way you won't ruin your girlfriend's life by pounding her for days straight, plus you can pay her medical bills from where you rubbed a cavern into her vagina while keeping her from sleeping ever.

fem_fatale and soulcompromise like this.
  3. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Don't sound much like an afterburner to me. More like a... Cantevenburner. :p

4. AfterburnerxXx

AfterburnerxXx Members

And thats really helpful.

5. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

That's unfortunate if you can't have one. Seriously though.

6. AfterburnerxXx

AfterburnerxXx Members

I don't mind if i have or no , as long as my partner is enjoying , or cuming is a must for her to enjoy thats what i am asking

7. AfterburnerxXx

AfterburnerxXx Members

I have a job , it was a weekend :)

8. Ronel lebuna

Ronel lebuna Members

What if do more foreplay? It's not only for female orgasm it also give additional sensation for us male to reach orgasm. If still doesn't work try not to fuck with in a month or more. It'll make your sex organ to miss the feeling to fuck.

9. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

LOL......:laughing:

Cheers Glen.

10. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

Ten hours of penetration? I’m in pain reading this thread lol

fem_fatale likes this.
  11. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

Hang on a minute while I put an opera on in the background. :worried::worried::worried::yum::yum::yum:.

Deidre likes this.
  12. mcme

mcme lurker

I can't be the only person curious about the similar to English translations in some posts here.

13. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Google translate working its magic I'm guessing

He probably means 15 seconds

14. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

Haha!!