no one should ever be forced to live in a way

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by themnax, Apr 6, 2007.

1. themnax

themnax Senior Member

NO ONE should ever be FORCED to live in a way of life they do not themselves personaly and voluntarily choose to believe in; OTHER then to prevent them from destroying the very means of all existence itself, which, the dominant 'western' pseudo-christian pseudo-conservative culture IS itself doing.

=^^=
    .../\...

2. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

If you want to be technical about it, the dominant religion that exists in western society isn't christian. But conservative, I'd have to agree.

I think that we've been given much freedom living in Canada and the US ~ you can practice the religion of your choice, you've the freedom to vote, you've the freedom to an education irrigardless of sex or race, you've the choice of career or lack thereof...

I think, if nothing else, we're spoiled beyond redemption with having as much as we have. Try spending a year of your life living in a 3rd world country, and then come back here and see if you've the same opinions of the luxuries you do have.

There isn't such a thing as a perfect system. But there are some that are considerably better than others.