No more CL personals

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by jsb, Apr 19, 2018.

1. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

none of those hurt anyone else.

also, stop calling me a "her." you've clearly followed my posts enough to know that i'm male.

2. jabberjon

jabberjon Members

For an open, non-judgmental community there sure seems to be a lot of judgement.

mastrb8tr69 likes this.
  3. deleted

deleted Visitor

Its Trumps fault dude.. [​IMG]

4. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

What the shit **** is this thread?

Undies and Glen are my homies. Are we gonna have a problem here?

5. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

the cheaters are banding together in an attempt to take over the site to use for their own purposes. which seem to consist of finding people to cheat on their wives with while preserving the integrity of the site by banning all humor.

Orison likes this.
  6. Noserider

This site has integrity?

7. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

obviously not, they still allow me and glen to say funny stuff. i'm sorry we ruined everything.

Noserider and GLENGLEN like this.
  8. Noserider

You guys suck.

9. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

.......:cry:

Cheers Glen.

10. Noserider

Sarcasm, dude

11. ByCo

ByCo Members

Millions of electrons are needlessly sacrificing themselves daily to maintain this thread.:disrelieved:

12. Ken77

Ken77 Tucson AZ

So.....

back to the original topic, what now that there is no more CL personals?

I found three ads in my neighborhood, close by, that I showed my wife. Now I did not contact the fellows on the site, but If she had been interested in one of them, there was always a possibility that we could have found a new friend. That's gone now, and I do miss the opportunity. We have never hooked up with a guy, but many times we fantasized about it together, while she was pegging me with a toy she would talk dirty telling me how she would find some guys on CL to pound me while I eat her out.

Its disappointing that the personals are gone. We've looked into dating sites in the past, but the problems with those were the either they required you to upgrade to some premium pay by the month service, and in some cases they entice you with phony bots that weren't even real people. Hardly worth paying for. Or when you did find real couples or singles they were no where nearby. Craigslist had the advantage of 50 or more new postings a day in our city.

Oh and in fairness I should add, my wife doesn't really care about CL personals, its no big loss to her.

13. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I've found a number of good buddies through CL over the years. Three of them were long term suck buddies. My wife joined in with one and simply loved watching the two of us suck each other before we started fucking all of her holes. We miss not being able to find another friend through the postings.

TrudginAcrossTheTundra and Ken77 like this.
  14. Lightining

Lightining Member

I use adam4adam.com, you don't have to put your face all over it and that's how I find mine

15. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

TrudginAcrossTheTundra Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Did Craigslist really ever work? Seemed like a bunch of fakes and scammers from what I saw. Whatever the case, problem is we're losing freedoms every day, and this is just another example of the dumb shit that keeps happening.

16. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

It worked for me. Yes, there were lots of "bots" and "trolls" but you learn which ones are. It didn't surprise me when they shut it down as I've heard over the years people were getting raped by people not wanting casual sex, but wanting to hurt people.

17. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

Yikes! I hadn't heard that.
    Shutting down CL won't stop that though. No more than banning guns could stop their use by criminals. The injuries I recall that were related to CL ads were from people selling stuff; there was some incident involving selling a car which made the news a while back.

Glad you had success, though, and bummed to see the personals shut down. They were an entertaining read on occasion.

aaron1977 likes this.
  18. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Hey guys, we only have one life here and the aim is surely to enjoy it, and there r many ways n choices....and many reasons why we make those choices. Lots of us have varied relationships and relationship issues so with no knowledge on others situations we should not condemn anyone for the choices they make or have made.

Advice and guidance sure....we all can learn from each other... isn't that why we are here on this forum?

Simon :)

19. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

This is so vague, it could have virtually any meaning. But since it follows my post -

I have no problem "condemning" a guy who advertises something, meets by mutual agreement, then proceeds to assault the other person. That's a choice which needs to be met with punishment. Doesn't matter what kind of relationship issues they may have nor how much they enjoyed the assaulting. They need to learn to behave without hurting others, or be cast away.
    This is a big reason why early parenting is so important.

20. OralLee

OralLee Members

Where are You?

Tags: