no lying for a week, i challenge you

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by veroness, Apr 29, 2007.

1. lace_and_feet

lace_and_feet Super Member

Pffft, you can't do that! Haha! What did you lie about?

2. Posthumous

Posthumous Resident Smartass

They're Advertising Executives.

3. stinkfoot

stinkfoot truth

No lawyers or politicians here that I know of...

4. HippyCor$ter

HippyCor$ter Ackamonkey

Everyone lies.

5. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

I don't lie very often...

6. HippyCor$ter

HippyCor$ter Ackamonkey

Still you lie. Everone does.

7. Boogabaah

Boogabaah I am not here

i don't lie.. i just leave out things

8. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

technically I mislead

9. Posthumous

Posthumous Resident Smartass

When I was 5, my mom used to work at the hospital and so a neighbor would watch me and her kid, Eddie, during the summer. I challenged myself to not get in trouble or be bad for just one day, but I gave up after a few weeks.

10. ItzJessI3itch

ItzJessI3itch Banned

I don't think I could do it... I have a three year old that I have to lie to all the time... like there's no more candy and little stuff like that, if not he'd drive me NUTZ

11. antithesis

antithesis Hello

Good to know that I am not the only one.

12. lakeoffire

lakeoffire Live.Laugh.Fuck.

yeah. no. im good. haha
    i dont really lie just white lies to save my ass

13. veroness

veroness There's only one :)

this is the last time i restart it. for everyone that hasnt been lying awesome! but for people like me, im giving everyone i third shot. starting......now!

14. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

but not to the point where I couldn't help myself...

I don't think I typically lie multiple times within a week

I don't see why anyone would have reason to lie so much

15. dangermoose

dangermoose Is a daddy

I couldnt do it, im far too nice of a person not to lie. there are those to whom im extremely candid and upfront, but 95 percent of the people i know, i either fake interest, or lie outright.

16. themnax

themnax Senior Member

the only time i have ever knowingly lied is to keep from getting myself or someone else into trouble. and that, more often then not, the only safe way, be simply not volunteering potentialy encriminating informations. not really making actual deceptive statements, which i've never in real life been any good at anyway.

one more reason why i don't see myself has having a future career in politics.

i'm not trying to be a saint or anything, it's more the the thomas the rhymer effect, or whatever that movie was along the same lines, where i couldn't force a lie out of my mouth if i had to. ok, my keyboard is another matter, but isn't the whole point of the internet that a one legged man can be tarzan?

even here though, i don't deliberately deceive. just play occasionaly.

yes the body i walk arround in, when i walk arround at all, doesn't look all that much like a large green cat, unless that is, i were to wear a large green cat fursuit, which i don't happen to have, though i did start to build parts of one once.

and my small green planet in a distant galaxy is in my head, and possibly previous lives.

but i really do have something that there is nothing there to see, that curles up on top of my covers, that has the weight, shape and feel, of some kind of medium size critter.

i don't mean have in the sense of possess, i mean just that it comes by and does so when it can and feels like it. which isn't all the time. but fairly often.

and i love it and it never makes any messess to have to clean up after or hurts or bothers anything.

so that's one of the reasons i don't believe that anything like that can't be.

i guess it's just maybe that i'm not arround other people all that often other then my wife, to say much of anything, true OR false.

so if you want to call that cheeting go ahead, but i'm pretty sure it's been a hell of a lot longer then a week, since i've actually lied, about anything.

most of the trouble i've ever gotten myself into, including popular disfavor among aquaintences when that has happend, comes from having been, as i am being now, utterly and absolutely honest.

most people seem to not want that. most people seem to be, if anything, prejudiced against any kind of honesty at all. that is how i define tyranny and why i call what we, where i live, in america, are living under now, just exactly that.

=^^=
    .../\...