No Hope I guess

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Bellfire01, May 17, 2004.

1. Bellfire01

Bellfire01 I'll say anything

I'm a pig. I was taking a good long look at myself as I was eating my cheese sandwiches on french rolls and it hit me. I'm not very plesant to be around while I'm eating. I had more bread crumbs on me that a cruton amd I looked around to see if anyone saw them. No one even looks at me or they turn away when I look at them. I seem to only attract attention when I'm moody and I always eat alone (except when I eat with family.) I just plain fear people will comment about what I eat or how sloppy I am. (I think I need some chew food classes or something. I just want to sit down and get looks, smiles, and have pleasant company.

2. Juggalo4ever

Juggalo4ever KingoftheChubbyGirls

[​IMG]

j/k

3. Bellfire01

Good, I'd hate to think I was that small red x lol.:rolleyes:

4. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

the solution seems pretty simple.

just stop being such a slob! when your around people at least.

5. Children of Bodom

Children of Bodom Senior Member

I bash sloppily too. but my selection of food might be part of the reason, i mean, can you really be neat with bbq chicken wings? or bigass burgers?

6. lynsey

lynsey Banned

I'm a really messy eater but I'm also a really slow eater. I like to give people the pleasure of watching me spill food on myself long after they finish their meal.

7. Bellfire01

8. lynsey

lynsey Banned

I'm perfect with chopsticks too but not with a fork maybe i was meant to be asian?

9. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

well, i can't use a fork, nor can i use chopsticks that well. but gimme a spork and i won't spill anything.

10. Bellfire01

Those are fun.

The internationals are here and all of them are really thin but taller than me. (I can be Asain too I guess lol.) ;)